1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheaper PPC engines

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jasontn, Apr 26, 2015.

Are cheaper PPC engines worth the time or a scam? However, I'm not interested in conversions just real visitors. But they have to be real, not bots, or people who came by accident and aren't interested in your site's topic.

Note: I looked on one cheaper engine and they had brand name companies that trust them, so should I?

jasontn, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  2. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    http://7search.com – In my experience 7search has been slightly less consistent than SearchFeed. While the traffic is decent in terms of quality, I’ve run across a few terms and niches that 7search just doesn’t seem to have much traffic for. It seems more and more people are discovering the site and prices have been slowly rising.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  3. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is it bot traffic, and if not, what's the odds the visitors will hang around a good website for a certain period of time?

Also, if the prices are rising, then some people must be having success with it.

jasontn, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just use Bing Ads. Depending on what you're advertising you can easily get your name out for just 5 cents.

Make sure you dis-select the "Yahoo and Bing search partners" thing. In my experience that traffic is useless and shouldn't even be part of Bing Ads. But that's just me. Choose "Bing and Yahoo search engines only" instead.

qwikad.com, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  5. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think guest post traffic will give better results than cheaper PPC engines. What do you guys think? It depends on how much traffic a typical price of $50 (one guest blog post) will get for your link.

jasontn, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    But then it will be just random traffic. Why would you want to blow $50 on traffic that is truly useless? If you want random traffic just post on twitter 10-20 times a day and here we go - you got your random traffic. Free! Bing will send you visitors that at least have some kind of idea of what they want and what they expect to see when they land on your site (or landing page).

qwikad.com, Apr 27, 2015 IP