1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap Squidoo Lens Services But Guarantees You High Quality Backlinks!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by DreamingBig, May 23, 2010.

Hi!

Do you own a website, or a lot of websites and would like to get high quality back links each day? One way to do that is with a Squidoo lens! The best thing with a Squidoo lens is that you can add all kinds of stuff to it such as: the back link, youtube videos, reviews, Wikipedia articles, and much more! I can add all of that in a lens and even include images with the articles so that they really stand out.

Each lens that I make has at least one main article (all lens have fresh content that I write myself) and then I can provide tips, or whatever else is needed. The main article is around 350-400 words. The rest is a bonus. Each Squidoo also gets one tweet with my account and over 300 people follow me on Twitter. This is another free bonus to help you out with promotion. I would really like to work with a couple of clients and do lens for them everyday so that they have quality back links going for them Monday-Friday. Listed below you'll find my prices and samples.

Samples of my work:

http://www.squidoo.com/twilightwinsalltheway
    http://www.squidoo.com/lg-arena-gt950

You can buy the samples for only $4.00 each.

Prices for bulk work:

10 unique Squidoo Lens with articles between 100-400 words (you decide) only $50 ($5 each) - This deal is the one that most people get and is very popular. If you do this one then you can pay me the $50 when I'm finished with the 10 and then I'd transfer them over to your name.

20 unique Squidoo Lens with articles between 100-400 words (you decide) = $100 ($5 each)

25 unique Squidoo Lens with articles between 100-400 words (you decide) $120 (discounted rate)

If you already have the content provided then pm me and I can give you a discounted rate since I'll just be putting it together. Mostly it's $3.00 per lens if you have the content and I just need to put the lens together unless if you order over 100 then It'll only be $250 for 100 ($2.50 each) but keep in mind, that is only if you provide me the content for all 100 lens.

Special Discount: For a limited time if you order 15 per day (Monday - Friday = 75 back links each week) for five days then it would only be $4.00 per lens, and $300 total! This offer is available for only two clients and you must ask about it. If you want to see how I do first then I can make one for you before we agree to this special deal.

Keep in mind that these prices and deals all of them is only for a limited time. After I am working with a couple of clients weekly with them I won't be offering these prices. Why am I doing it at this price? I enjoy doing lens and I know many are struggling for money and trying to make it so I have decided to help you out with your site or company by cutting the prices down so low but regardless, I won't give you a crap squidoo because of it being so low.

Turn around time depends on the niche and what all you'd like for me to do. Usually it takes me around a week (sometimes a week and a half) to do 100. I don't require payment upfront but if you do pay me upfront I'll put your order on top of the list. I take payment via PayPal only.

If you agree to give an honest review of my work on this thread then I'll make one Squidoo lens for only $3.00 after that the cost is $5.00 each (unless if you order 15 or above per day).

Please keep in mind that I don't have a team and whatever work you give me, I do by myself. I try to only work Monday-Friday's and take the weekends off so that I can do other things. This takes me around 8-9 hours per day depending on how many I am doing plus on the research that it involves. I don't have skype but I do have yahoo,msn, plus gmail if you need to contact me throughout the day.

Do you own the ads that Squidoo has? No, Squidoo owns them. Do you need to be a member of Squidoo for me to transfer them over to you? No, all I need is your email address.

Thanks,

Kari

I think I covered everything. ;) If not, feel free to PM me with any questions.

DreamingBig, May 23, 2010 IP
  2. sandarr

sandarr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, what type of time frame is there for your package of 25 Squidoo Lens?

Thanks,
    sandarr

sandarr, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  3. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi sandarr,

It takes around 4-6 days for me to do 25 of them. If it's the weekend it might take around 7 days at the most. I try to do 5-10 per day and sometimes more. Unless if you want me to do 15 per day.

Kari

DreamingBig, Jun 7, 2010 IP