1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason30

jason30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Colin Crawford wrote above
    So the OP in the thread http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262 that Colin Crawford post on Oct 28, 2008 was just a "sales pitch" meaning not true, lies or a scam. And the "secret SEO method" was just building back links even though Colin Crawford repeatedly stated in the Oct 28 thread that building massive backlinks is not the secret. He stated that on Page 5,6,7,9, and again on page 13.

Colin Crawford also stated in the OP of this thread
    This to was also untrue or a lie used to support the what we now know was a scam.

So Colin Crawford if your only part of this service was that you used your DP rep to attract sales, and your PayPal account to collect the money then what exactly are you referring to in the OP in this thread dated July 3rd, 2008 http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=915474

You wrote
    What did you sell?!
    You did not sell your paypal account.
    You did not sell your DP account.
    You did not sell delivered Corporation Pty Ltd., I checked!

So what share did you sell? Seems like you sold nothing. Again this makes the OP in this thread http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=915474 also untrue.

Now here is the really scary part for anybody from the USA that bought into Colin's service based on the Oct 28/07 thread. Colin told us above that he collected the money and kept 5% then wired it on to a person in Syria.

Well Syria is on US State departments watch list and has in the past and might still prohibit U.S. citizens from engaging in a financial transaction with Syria. So since Colin basically tricked you into sending money indirectly to Syria(you thought you were paying an Australian for SEO services.) but instead you were paying this guy - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=8569125&postcount=94 - Go read, it was posted by KingofKings earlier today.(very disturbing) This is not someone you want the US government to think you sent money to. Or any person to think you sent money too for that matter.

Actually this does not sound like someone you want to be involved with or connected to in any way.

So anybody from the USA I would suggest you might want to protect yourself and let the FBI know about how you ended up sending money to Syria. I know after reading what Kingofkings wrote I will be calling the appropriate authorities in my country first thing Monday morning. I in no way want to be connected to whoever this kingofking person is. Very scary stuff.

So Colin Crawford go back and re-read your OP in the thread that started this all http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262 and then read it again. After you do this I am not sure how you can still think you are not responsible for my monetary loss and everybody else's that bought your service based on your OP and itraders at that time.

Here are a few highlights:

- By Colin Crawford

- By Colin Crawford

Latter in the thread Colin writes:

Colin Crawford confirmed above that none of those things were true. Yet he posted them under his DP username as if they were. Nobody forced you to post those lies, yet you did anyway.

Colin Crawford people paid you money based on what you said in that OP and the rest of that thread. If you were not 100% truthful how could they make an informed decision.

They could not! They were deceived.

Maybe you were also deceived by kingofkings, but that does not make what you did any better, or you any less responsible.

Had you Colin Crawford told the truth in the Oct 28/07 OP many people may not have bought this service. They would not be out the money they paid you in good faith. They could have used the money to buy SEO services from another provider and thus have higher ranking web sites today. Colin Crawford many people are out not just the money they paid you Colin Crawford based on your words that you posted under your DP username CheapSEOServices but they are also out the missed opportunities they could have used this money for instead.

Most of your posts in this thread seem to show little or no remorse for what your have done. You just seem to think you are the victim and everybody is picking on you. No the case at all Colin Crawford. Just go back and re read the OP of your Oct 28, 2007 thread and you can not help but see you created numerous victims.

I am sure if you do actually go back and re-read this thread(the Oct 28/07) you might even feel some remorse for what you have done. Maybe you will even think about apologizing.

jason30, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  2. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I do apologise for even connecting with kingofkings in the first place. If I had not done this, I would not be in this situation at all and my business would still be operating. Yes, I am very sorry for all clients for how they have lost money. I am sorry for how I was deceived into thinking that kingofkings would deliver what was promised. I am sorry that I forwarded the money to him twice per month. I am sorry for not having the money to refund every client that paid for this service.

YES! I STUFFED UP! I feel TERRIBLE about the whole thing and there's nothing I can do about it but say SORRY! I am out of business and no job and I have bills up to my ears. I am selling up everything so at least I don't lose my house.

What more do you want from me? I can't perform miracles and make money appear out of nowhere.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  3. DPFan

DPFan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Cheap SEO Services: Man, I feel sorry for you but I still think you need to at least show your former clients that you're going to try to refund every penny you can get. That means selling every site you got, sell your blood or one of your kidneys, or whatever you've got. It was mentioned that you go to church and that you're 40+ years of age, you should know better than putting the blame on someone else and not take responsibility for these people that got ripped off by someone you partnered with. Shame on you.

DPFan, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  4. mtime88

mtime88 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You know I am not really certain of all the details here, but I have been reading the last few pages. I did not buy the service, but I believe Col. I mean if he was really a scammer he wouldn't be here trying to plead his case to you guys, he would be on a beach in Mexico with your money. It sucks that King used him as a pond in his scam, and that he completely ruined his business. Col, I advice if your family is in need of quick cash, and you know what your doing online look into blackhat.

Just my 2 cents.

mtime88, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I really feel sorry for you guys. So many apparent lies in this thread. You all bought into a false hope, no link building was being done for this service yet you still felt somehow you would get first page rankings. You didn't think this sounded too good to be true? Hopefully something positive comes out of this. How transparent can KingofKings be. He went spastic today to get himself banned to run away from the problem. Sad, very sad.

dcristo, Jul 20, 2008 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  6. Nite

Nite Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would be interested in hearing everyone's suggestions regarding how to prevent a scam of this scale from being repeated. I made a blog post about scamming and scammers found here on DP, the methods used, and the reason why PayPal will not give refunds. I would like to hear how else the issue of fraud could be combated or prevented in the first place?

As for my part, for the time being, I have added some text to my signature: "BUYER BEWARE! PayPal does NOT refund on services and digital goods offered on this forum." It would be nice if everyone else did the same or something similar.

In essence, my bit of advice is that if it sounds too good to be true, it is. After losing $324.00 in this thread, I'm going to find it difficult to purchase any kind of service from anyone though a forum for the foreseeable future.

Nite, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  7. DPFan

DPFan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I think something like pay to promote your service. Doesn't necessarily mean there won't be anymore scams, but at least we'd know that the person promoting his service is somewhat serious about his offer.

DPFan, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  8. mroversized

mroversized Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, Colin, as long as you're telling the truth I forgive you, and I'm pretty sure this would never happen again. I only lost $150, and you did refund me $150 a month ago, so I'm pretty sure you aren't lying when you say that you would refund me the other $150 if you had it.

I do feel sorry for the people who lost more. This service really had my hopes up b/c it was really too good to be true. If I ranked for my keyword I paid $150 for, I'd be raking in a lot, based on PPC analysis. Guess I learned my lesson ... do it yourself.

@Nite: How to not get scammed.. don't send anyone your money. It doesn't matter how trustworthy they appear, as we learned from this incident.

mroversized, Jul 20, 2008 IP
    Cheap SEO Services likes this.
  9. Nite

Nite Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Indeed. I believe there needs to be some kind of "escrow" account, and the escrow is not released until the service is performed. I find that Scriptlance has a nice model of internet financial transactions.

Nite, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  10. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I believe Shawn was asked before about the possibility of DP having an escrow service. This would surely eliminate a high percentage of fraud. I think I recall his response was a firm "No". Although, after this debacle it might pay to ask him again.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  11. BlueEew

BlueEew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fraud is something you have got to expect in a large "popular" free to use MarketPlace online. If this Escrow service will help Fraud from happening, maybe we should ask Shawn for it.

BlueEew, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Col, it may have been KingofKings but as his "agent" you are responsible for the people in this thread. We all understand that you have lost out in this too but they didn't enter a contract with KingofKings, they entered into one with you.

There are plenty of companies offering escrow services. There's no need for dp to recreate the wheel.

sarahk, Jul 21, 2008 IP
    CountryBoy and Will.Spencer like this.
  13. continuum

continuum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice try to convince us you are on the breadline. If this is true, why is your company ideliverit still trading and not insolvent.

Also, why are you still selling things to the public? Does that mean that you are still scamming people? If you are out of business (i.e. trading while insolvent) then how can the company still be trying to sell anything?

http://www.ideliverit(dot)com/bto.asp
    (I exchanged the dot for a (dot) so that no link is established to help yoru site)

How can you tell us that you are up to your ears in debt? You say you took 5% of all money collected, but as far as we can see, you have given no refunds at all? How can you be in debt?

You were very abrupt with people trying to ask questions about your service when you started your thread by yourself, and now the tables have turned. Who would start a partnership with a person you know nothing about and send them money that you receive, knowing that you are the one giving the guarantee? Are you ten?

I acknowledge that the scam was "too good to be true" and as such knew that the $120 we gave would not guarantee what it did. As such it was money that I hoped would save us from building links at the very least. It seems that not even that was done.

Live and learn.

continuum, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  14. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have any idea how much it costs to commence insolvency for a company? I rang and got legal advice about that because that is what I wanted to do. However, the costs were enormous. There's no way I can do it. But, if others want to force insolvency, then go right ahead.

LOL...I have not sold a laptop for about 6 months from that. Did you notice that site is de-indexed by Google? For your sake, I will take that page down.

Correction, I have refunded others when I had the money prior to forwarding it to King. I even stated the ones I refunded in this thread. mroversized came forward and stated I also refunded him some time back.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  15. continuum

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fair enough. As long as you are no longer trying to trade and telling us you are not.

As I said, we live and learn. Never gamble more than you can afford to lose.

16. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have applied for several regular jobs today and yesterday just to try and get some income. That's my situation right now. Yes, I took the gamble of trying to build a career online. If I stayed in it alone and not took on a deceitful partner, I would still be earning online and in good stead.

You are right. Live and learn. I have certainly learned from this.

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 21, 2008 IP
    Rohit patel likes this.
  17. califmike2003

califmike2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow i read that post that got kingofkings banned, definitly a disturbed person, i have a funny feeling it will be him that does the burning.

I think escrow is a great idea to protect people here, after something like this, its hard to trust anybody, no matter what the itraders says, this issue needs to be fixed.

califmike2003, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  18. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would beg to differ on that. I think that is an extremely intelligent person. One such post at the correct location and he is spared from all the troubles that Colin is undergoing now.....

wisdomtool, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  19. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We all saw that coming :cool:

esidyo, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  20. continuum

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Best thing you can do to ameliorate your former clients is to give as much information about KingofKings to DP members that have been scammed and let them pursue the matter further.

That would help remove a little suspicion from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.