1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Cheap real Human Traffic

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by evelinawilliams007, Dec 21, 2015.

Cheap real Human Traffic .

Rule number 1 - as we have had many bad experiences - we need to test your traffic first. We use analytics and stat counter. Once we're settled with a decent quality of traffic we will buy your packages - please send us your offers.

evelinawilliams007, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  2. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sources of your traffic? Can I get a trial before making a purchase?

Cheers ;)

evelinawilliams007, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  3. SᴩiDᴇЯ

SᴩiDᴇЯ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 7
    DON'T TRUST THIS PERSON. Campaign Created: 2016 Jan 30 its now 2016 June 5 and still you have only supplied 2.945. You said Quote " I'm sorry I will initiate the campaign tommorrow myself, You said on May 13th, it's now June 5th and still no traffic, I will put all this public and a formal complaint to Digital Point. You have not given me my 10.000 visits and you never even offered me my money back.

here is the proof: https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/evelinawilliams007.177062 the link their front page to show me how many hits i got.

This person is a SCAMMER so don't trust this person, your money will be stolen.

SᴩiDᴇЯ, Jun 24, 2016 IP