1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [CHEAP] PSD To HTML/CSS Service

Discussion in 'Design' started by Beginn3R, Feb 3, 2012.

[​IMG]
    PSD To HTML/CSS Service

Hello,

It's been a long time since I have been in Digital Point Forums, but i'm back!
    Today I am here to offer you guys a cheap service! I have been studying the techniques of programming websites in the last 2 years now.
    So today, and in the future, I could make your PSD designs, into HTML designs, so you can upload it to your own website, and use it!
    Because I am starting this service now, I am doing it cheap, as I think it is. MAYBE in the future, it will be a little more "expensive", but I am not sure, it would not be fair for you guys :) Other than PSD to HTML, I am also coding PSD to Wordpress, but it is a little more expensive, so it is up to you guys :) To make you guys sure, I am coding a PSD file you send me, like a design/theme that are used in every page, in other words, the "main design" (This doesn't count PSD To Wordpress). I am looking forward to code these designs to you guys!

There are some conditions before you order. Before you order, make sure to send me a PM with the PSD file, so I can see about I am able to code it. I will try to keep in touch with you guys, so I can answer as fast as I can. After I got the PM, the payment will be over Paypal, so I can begin to code. I will ensure you guys, that it is going to be quality coding, so normal PSD to HTML would take me 4 days to code, so bare with me. The PSD to Wordpress service would take minimum a week - up to 10 days to code, because it isn't that easy, so I hope you guys understand :)

Prices:
    PSD To HTML: $15!
    PSD To Wordpress: $20!

Regards,
    Webdeveloper Ismail

Beginn3R, Feb 3, 2012 IP