1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap phpLd deeplink mod?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by agnivo007, Apr 22, 2007.

1. smub

smub Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you see there is a difference b/w that and this..

i was new to the industry a complete newbie who did it without knowing that i did it and once i realize i did something wrong, i apologize and Jamey even thaught me how to design ok.

but as i see you were there than and still here now .. and talking something like this making me believe that you conciously want to rip off someone. Which is not fair.

Had it to be me ripping people off constantly [than it would not be fair], but when i rip someone off without knowing that i did as i was still 15 when i did that ... and after realizing that i did something wrong i apologize is a difference.

smub, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  2. mystikmedia

mystikmedia Jedi Master

Best Answers:
    Same here. Rob works really hard to provide both excellent MODs and support. If ever a problem comes up, you can be sure he will be the first to know! :>

mystikmedia, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  3. moneymakingguru

moneymakingguru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sidetrack a little bit. how did that mod f..ked your directory? I installed it and mine is ver 3.1 and at this moment its ok... can you please elaborate what happened pls.

Thanks..

Allan

Ps... Anon (Rob) has been brilliant, his support is really fantastic, other than the mod installations, he actually helped me change a few other things on my directory. He is good and I recommend people paying a little money to get things done fast and spend that time doing business side of things instead.

moneymakingguru, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  4. jminscoe

jminscoe Peon

Best Answers:
    jminscoe, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  5. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Just add some categories using the quick categories adder mod and see the game within a week, or may be did phpld guys remove the bugs now after i complained?

amitpatel_3001, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  6. Muneeb2Good

Muneeb2Good Notable Member

Best Answers:
    so anyone of you found any cheap deeplink mod or not...

well i have seen someone posting thread for free deep link mod. is it good to install that either finding for cheap ones.

Muneeb2Good, Apr 24, 2007 IP