Selling cheap php Programmer wordpress/other:Pay After work to satisfaction or its FREE - 5$ only

Discussion in 'Programming' started by competent123, Feb 28, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am offering "cheap PHP programming" and "beautiful website design" service

I also undertake any other type of programming work like wordpress/mysql etc etc

I am online usually all day long, so i can take up work instantly.

I won't require money upfront for small projects, pay at completion and to your satisfaction.

I can do most of the modification/creation work.

I also do research to make your website unique and help you more money from your website with related promotion based services.

I also have a team of article writers at my disposal, so if you need forum posting/article writing/yahoo answers posting or similar related service please ping me as well

Whatever the work, please do ask me first.
    you pay only if you are satisfied otherwise its free.
    and if the work is small enough, i might even do it for free. :)
    It cant' get any cheaper than this.!

i dont' work on an hourly basis, rather per project basis, so you can control costs.

Talk to me
    Skype : parvesh2002 | Gtalk : parvesh2002(at)gmail.com | career placement services

competent123, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  2. Wen Von

Wen Von Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Completed a small project and the issue was fixed fast and with satisfaction. Would recommend this person for your programming needs.

Wen Von, Mar 3, 2014 IP
    competent123 likes this.