1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cheap Niche Site - LOW BIN

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Katie1157, Nov 20, 2012.

Hi thanks for looking at my post. For sale is http://www.BestWeightLossAdvice.net

What's included with this site:
    •Premium Theme
    •Keyword rich domain
    •Free transfer
    •The winner will receive 100 weight loss articles (700+ words) to add to the site
    •The Contact Us, Privacy Policy, and Terms & Conditions pages are all in place
    •The domain is paid through to October 2013

The weight loss niche has a lot of products to promote on Clickbank and Amazon. I have banners in the sidebar linking to Clickbank products.

Anyone can run this site. All the work has been done for you and Wordpress is easy to use. This site is ready to go.

Premium Plugins Included:

•Contest Domination ($37 value) http://contestdomination.com/
    •Azon Slide ($11 value) Make even more sales by showing Amazon's current deals.
    •Sticky List Builder Pro ($12 value) Build a list! The money is in the list! Email your subscribers with deals from Amazon or anything else you want to promote.

Pre-installed Plugins:

Amazon Affiliate Link Localizer: This plugin not only automatically changes any Amazon link on your site to use your affiliate ID, but it also changes the link to point to the user's local Amazon store. So if your visitor is visiting from Spain they'll get a link to Amazon.es, if they're visiting from the US they'll get a link to the same product on Amazon.com.

WordPress Ping Optimizer: Do you know your WordPress blog pings unnecessarily every time you edit a post? Think how many times you click on "Save and Continue Editing" or "Save" button. Save your blog from getting tagged as ping spammer by installing this plugin.

Akismet: Akismet is quite possibly the best way in the world to protect your blog from comment and trackback spam. It keeps your site protected from spam even while you sleep.

Google Analytics For Wordpress: Track your WordPress site easily and with lots of metadata: views per author & category, automatic tracking of outbound clicks and pageviews.

SEO Smart Links: SEO Smart Links provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, nofollow and much more.

Simple URLs: Simple URLs is a complete URL management system that allows you create, manage, and track outbound links from your site.

Syon Easy Privacy Policy: Create a Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions page with ease.

Ad Codes Widget: The Ad Codes widget allows you to place ANY size banner ( ad, ads, advertisements ) into a widget.

All in One SEO Pack: WordPress SEO plugin to automatically optimize your WordPress blog for Search Engines.

Contact Form 7: Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.

Google XML sitemaps: This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines to better index your blog.

Sociable: This plugin makes it easy for your visitors to bookmark your site. They can tweet your post, bookmark it, Like it, email it, Google + 1 it, Pin it and much more.

W3 Total Cache: Improve site performance and user experience via caching: browser, page, object, database, minify and content delivery network support.

WP Google Fonts: This plugin allows you to easily add fonts from the Google Font Directory to your WordPress theme.

How to make money with this site
    •Adsense: Get paid everytime some one clicks on your ad!
    •Amazon: Amazon is a great way to monetize your site. Become an Amazon Affiliate for free and start earning money.
    •Clickbank: Clickbank is another great way to make money. Check out the product I'm promoting in the sidebar.

Why am I selling this site?
    This is my job. I buy and sell websites or I buy a domain and build a site to sell. I also sell sites on Flippa but my sites for sale on Digital Point are much cheaper because there's no listing fees. Grab a bargain here on DP and start making money online!
    I also do custom order sites so if you have a niche in mind but don't have a website yet just send me a message and I can build one for you.

Hosting: This site is hosted by HostGator.
    Payment: I accept paypal only.
    Transfer: This domain is registered with NameCheap so I can push it for free if you have an account there (it's free to join!). I will give you the files and database so you can transfer the site. If you need me to transfer it I can do so for free.

PM me if you are interested in this site!

Katie1157, Nov 20, 2012 IP