1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap Managed Server...

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by samadnet, Feb 6, 2012.

I just decided to start my own hosting company.So I need to get a dedicated host.I donno how to manage a host.However let me know which host will be suitable for me?

Is anyone working with managed hosting company? I need cheap and best server !! :p

samadnet, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  2. AllHostOne.co.uk

AllHostOne.co.uk Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me get this right, Your wanting to start a hosting company yet you know nothing about managing a host? To be honest I would very much advise against this as you obviously do not have the expertise to be successful in the hosting industry, If you still want some advise on what to purchase then feel free to PM me

AllHostOne.co.uk, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  3. betimg

betimg Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a great offer for you and I'm going to support you for 1 month to start your hosting company.

betimg, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  4. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excellent advice, and some I'd definitely take if I had no idea what I was doing. You really should rethink your plans, Samadnet. That said, managed dedicated servers and cheap don't go together. Not sure what your budget is, but you aren't going to find a cheap, managed dedicated server.

WSWD, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  5. RHS-Chris

RHS-Chris Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello there,

I think you are jumping in a little too quickly. A dedicated server can be a lot of work. I would suggest that you start off with a reseller account. This will keep your costs down, and you have someone else managing the server, your host. This will allow you to get your feet wet, and give you some time to learn about the hosting industry, before you spend a load of cash.

Regards,
    Chris

RHS-Chris, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  6. samadnet

samadnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your valuable advices.Currently I have a reseller account.But I am not satisfied with it since its going down everyday.I am not sure where I want to start whether hosting business is easier one and can I make money from it? .If reseller hosting is good , anyone know which is best for reseller hosting?

samadnet, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  7. AllHostOne.co.uk

AllHostOne.co.uk Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well if you are having problems with your reseller, maby it's best to move elsewhere and purchase a reseller from elsewhere or if you wish buy your self a VPS, although these require more technical knowledge and you'll need to buy a cPanel license if you wish to have cPanel

AllHostOne.co.uk, Feb 6, 2012 IP