1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cheap Jaw Dropping Manual Forum Post Service - Increase Organic Traffic/Get Sales TODAY!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Yosheena, Jun 30, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DP Webmasters,

Hope everyone is good and healthy. Let me introduce myself first and then the service.
    I'm Yosheena, young and dynamic, willing to help boost your business via link building through forums. This is how I'm building links for my blogs nowadays.

Well, there's no secret that through forum posts from active members generate a huge amount of organic traffic and sales via signature links or in-line links in posts/threads recommending a service. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity to get some revenue/sales through my service.

Here is what I'm going to do:

1. Create an email which will be given to you.
    2. Register in forums using that email. Activate your membership there.
    3. Create a genuine, good/natural looking profile with a gravatar where available to make the account active.
    4. I will add a signature (URL + Anchor text requires from you). Otherwise, I will build in-line links through threads/posts where possible/required and looks relevant to your niche.
    5. Posts/threads will be relevant and long enough to make it look good and well-written English. You will not get a report with amateurish posts, for example, “LOL”, “thxx 4 the share, mate” that are already begging for deletion by the moderators. Instead you will get professional thread-relevant posts, for example:

http://portal.postloop.com/index.ph...you-depend-on-the-internet.72468/#post-507189
    http://portal.postloop.com/index.php?threads/do-you-prefer-curly-hair-or-straight-hair.71561/

What are the benefits?

1. High Quality Links
    2. Increase in Organic Traffic
    3. Get Sales
    4. Improve Branding

Packages on sale:

50 forums posts - $9 (2 working days)

100 forum posts - $15 (3 working days)

200 forum posts - $26 (5 working days)

Details needed from buyers:

1. URL/s
    2. Anchor text/s
    3. Email address to submit your report

Payment can be made via Pay pal & Skrill.

2 review copies are available to members with above 500 posts and with good history on trades @ 50% discount on any package.

First come first served service. Waiting for orders.

P.S: Sorry for any inconvenience, where any, as it is my first time posting a service here. :)

Kind regards,
    Yosheena

Yosheena, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  2. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am now offering my PR8 & PR9 guest post service.
    PR8 guest post - $40
    PR9 guest post - $60

50% discount of next 5 orders for DP members only for a review in this thread.

Waiting for orders.

Yosheena, Jul 9, 2015 IP