1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap Internet Marketing Consulting

Discussion in 'Services' started by sek475, Aug 12, 2010.

For a limited time, I am offering Internet marketing consulting for only $25 hr. This offer is only good for DP users. I specialize in the areas of search engine marketing, search engine optimization, e-mail marketing, social media marketing, guerrilla marketing, and more. Also, I have more than 5 years experience in the field of marketing. I have worked with online and offline businesses.

I will review your site and provide useful recommendations via telephone, e-mail, instant messaging, or via Skype video conferencing.

Don't miss this opportunity to obtain the information you need to succeed for a low price.

Send me a PM if you are interested in this limited time offer.

sek475, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  2. Brock01

Brock01 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Choosing an internet marketing consulting service for any business is a brilliant idea. Internet is an effective and efficient way of communicating your products and services. Internet marketing consulting services is important for a business to bring online presence through various operational modes of search engines.

Brock01, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  3. traffictipsnow

traffictipsnow Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this

traffictipsnow, Oct 28, 2010 IP