1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cheap & High Quality Article Writing and Rewriting : 24 Hours Turnaround - Free Review Copies!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Prideoflion, Apr 27, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Everyone,

I am a native English speaking content writer, and am offering one of the best content writing services around, specifically for the hard working and deserving members of DP. I have more than 5 years of content writing experience. I can write on almost any topic. The work that excites me the most is related to Internet Marketing, Technology, Lifestyle design, Blogging, Entertainment, Product and Website Reviews, International Travel, Creative Writing and many other categories. I can literally write about almost anything.

For samples please feel free to post here or send me a PM me. The rates I am currently offering are:

300 words - $3
    400 words - $4
    500 words - $5

For rewrites, my rates are even lower! Pm me for details!

My Special DP Promotional offer: ORDER 5 ARTICLES AND GET ONE Completely FREE!

My guarantees:
    1. All of the work will be unique and not copied or spun from any online or offline source.
    2. All work will be checked by “copyscape” before being sent to you.
    3. No grammar or typing mistakes.
    4. No skipping of deadlines and no short cuts will be taken while writing your content.
    5. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

If you have any questions or doubts please don’t hesitate to post here or mail me at

There are 5 review copy available! PM me for details!

Payment via PayPal

Thanks for reading!
    Edward H

Prideoflion, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  2. TheMostCreative

TheMostCreative Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will take a review copy add me on skype: themostcreative4