1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap blog hosting.

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Blogmaster, Jun 26, 2005.

Does anyone know of a reliable host that meets the requirements to service wordpress blogs?

I am getting asked these things because of my blog forum and was wondering if someone here knew (or even owned) one that is recommendable at a low price (new bloggers often want only the basics as long as it is cheap).

Mike

P.S.: You can list them here if you like :cool:

Blogmaster, Jun 26, 2005 IP
  2. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    I believe this Company does. I have read a lot of good things about them and they seem to be on the ball. Their customer service is great from what I have read, and they are CHEAP.

Las Vegas Homes, Jun 26, 2005 IP
  3. ResaleBroker

ResaleBroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    For those who don't already know here are the WordPress requirements.

ResaleBroker, Jun 26, 2005 IP
  4. tflight

tflight Peon

Best Answers:
    I offer WordPress Hosting and meet the system requirements. My servers are located inside a Level(3) Communications data facility for amazing connectivity. I run a highly personalized service and can provide blog consulting and WordPress custom modifications as well. You can contact Tim Flight with any questions.

tflight, Jun 26, 2005 IP