1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chat & Project Management

Discussion in 'Programming' started by erezson, Oct 15, 2018.

Hi!

Lately I was working with a friend on a new product which adds Project Management features to Telegram. It's not a bot. It's a visual tasks features which are integrated into the chat.

We're looking for beta testers. A team who would like to take it for a test run.
    You can get more info about our product here: https://teledone.com

Feel free to contact me if you're interested

erezson, Oct 15, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't get it.
    How does Telegram even compare to a project management tool like Jira?

sarahk, Oct 15, 2018 IP
  3. erezson

erezson Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, Telegram itself is just a chat, Jira is a project management, its not comparable. Its like comparing Slack and Jira.
    However, TeleDone is a integration of Chat and Project Management.

We're not competing with Jira, especially if you're using the Scrum methodology because TeleDone is focuses on Kanban, at least at the moment.
    Anyway, most of the time teams spend in the chat talking about the tasks which are invisible from the eye. With TeleDone we were building a project management that can be managed by and within the chat. The place that we all actually spending most of our communication time.

erezson, Oct 16, 2018 IP
  4. Fernando V

Fernando V Member

Best Answers:
    Sound a great idea, Telegram is good point to start, it is fast, light and available in many platforms if not all.
    Suggestions: Video in your website should show tool working. I will give a try.

Fernando V, Nov 28, 2018 IP
    erezson likes this.