1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chat e-commerce system testers for expansion

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by we8m457eR, Jan 5, 2017.

Hello, all.

I’m working as an intern for a Bangkok based Commerce Management Platform called “Sellsuki”. It’s quite successful in Thailand and I have been asked to determine it’s possible to expand to international markets.
    In order to do this, I'd like to find some people to test the platform who are out of South East Asia and are willing to give the platform a try.

Sellsuki as en ecommerce platform allowing you to list products in stock, manage orders and payments. It’s “way of selling” is a popular one in South East Asia, but in my previous research I have found it isn’t done in the west. It work as sales via chat. The chat channels currently available are Facebook Messenger and Line@.

A client send you/your page a message via Facebook Messenger (or Line) inquiring about a product, from the sellsuki platform you are able to reply, create the order and send an invoice for the product. It allows you to manage the status of the order and then the shipment.

Facebook recently released it’s Shop page where you can list products. In most countries, it is currently not possible to manage payments or anything via this shop, the only option is Chat to the seller. The sellsuki platform allows you to chat, create the order, send an invoice (payable online within the chat).

There’s a free 14 day trial which allows you to use the inventory, orders, customer and chat functions. You can either use it for actual sales, or just to test, either way works :)

Sorry for the long post and thank you for your assistance.

Sellsuki.com/en

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    we8m457eR, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  2. SEO.Student.15

SEO.Student.15 Member

Best Answers:
    sounds interesting. You are only looking for people in southeast asia?

SEO.Student.15, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  3. we8m457eR

we8m457eR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! Honestly, any location would do, but ideally outside of SEA. Message me (Conversation) if you think you'd be interested to give it a go! :)

we8m457eR, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  4. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope you will be planning to sell in USA as it is big market and lot of potential there to sell such products but you need to make it more professional to beat the competitors as lot of competition there.

Also it really matters a lot how you market it with a quality product. If it will be a good combination of both then you will get a solid success in every part of the world :)

Shahzad Jameel, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  5. we8m457eR

we8m457eR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Shahzad, we hope to be able to expand, that's what we want to check ;)
    Did you try out the system? Do you have any examples or suggestions to make it more professional?
    Thanks!

we8m457eR, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  6. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest first venturing into Southeast Asia before moving in to US or Europe. With other eCommerce platforms already being used, competing with them would not be easy. Create first a solid base around Southeast Asia, then possibly to other parts of Asia like China, South Korea and so on. Southeast Asia though is ideal as a first step since Thailand is part of it and so would have a better time being accepted before venturing out to others.

Milliardo, Sep 22, 2017 IP
  7. Moloove

Moloove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why do you use Facebook messenger to communicate? Are you sure this can be safe?

Moloove, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  8. we8m457eR

we8m457eR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, that's just the way the sales are done. A potential client contacts the seller about the products and it's via chat that they agree on a sale. Contact with the seller is important here, anonymously buying online with a credit card exists too but isn't the preferred method.

we8m457eR, Sep 15, 2018 IP