1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Character Re-Development (Vector Based) With Different Expressions & Poses

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by grafx77, Oct 6, 2018.

1. MJMdesigns

MJMdesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @grafx77...still would love to see some of those pm's

MJMdesigns, Oct 27, 2018 IP
  2. MJMdesigns

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @graffx...I actually missed this ignorant,uninformed dialogue that was left...but I guess if it were remotely true,then I would be offended.

That was not really the context in which the file was being requested....but actually for the price you are offering vs. what you are requesting,for you that may not be a bad idea.

MJMdesigns, Oct 27, 2018 IP
  3. grafx77

grafx77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    @MJMdesigns - what about it is not true. The only ignorant comment was the one left by you in which you "require hand holding" in order to create a character off a clearly seen logo. Any real designer or character artist can create from whatever they view, so the point you tried to make made it seem like you didn't have the talent to do such.

If that was not your "context" then that's fine, but that is what was written. I know you may have issues with getting your point across clearly, due to the fact that English is not your first language, but I'm clearly reading the intentions of what was posted.

grafx77, Oct 28, 2018 IP
  4. MJMdesigns

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That part about me having problems getting gigs...and actually funny guy,english is my first language.

I am aware of my grammatical deficieny but thank God it has not prevented me from being able to achieve some of those numbers that I put up for you to preview (profile) that you requested.

let me see if I can articulate this again...my push for the source file at this point should be obvious it was not due to lack of skillset...my push was if your going to offer such low compensation then you should be offering as many amenities as possible to lighten the load.

I am also intelligent enough to know at this point you should get what I'm saying...so getting back to business....my profile and services are available...or you can let us view some of those pms you were telling us you recieved.

....or is your outcome as i kindly suggested it would be from jump?

MJMdesigns, Oct 28, 2018 IP
  5. grafx77

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I didn't request any numbers from you. Secondly, you sent me links to your 99designs profile. Those aren't "numbers you're putting up". Then you try and show off your accolades, however.......they are typed without proof, which is kinda dumb if you're really wanting to showcase your so called tremendous accomplishments. The fact that you type them out and don't even show anything "real" is pretty funny to me.

Your statement here was actually quite clear...
    "let me see if I can articulate this again...my push for the source file at this point should be obvious it was not due to lack of skillset...my push was if your going to offer such low compensation then you should be offering as many amenities as possible to lighten the load."

That was actually articulated in a way where the other person understands where you're coming from, not the other miscommunicated garbage you left behind several messages ago. Don't "assume" that people can read your mind and "read in between the lines". Newsflash....they don't!

Huh? >> "outcome as i kindly suggested it would be from jump?". Again....these statements just don't make any sense. I think you need a PT proofreader. ;-)

grafx77, Oct 29, 2018 IP
  6. MJMdesigns

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

My reference to numbers since you were not able to interpret - what i meant was You "challenged"me to put up a profile and I did (99designs) and design contest.com

99 designs wanted to give the client and designer the ability to guage the designers efficency by showing the percentage of how many times a designer has won vs.how many times he made it to final round.

(suppose to be a percentage from 0 - 100 ) so the guage model was intended to have the final round # higher.

If you go to the about section in my profile it would have shown you 59 which now by the way is 60 wins and 53 runnerups...you do the math.

No proof ? I provided you links (two profile links and one to a contest)...unless your talking business what more do you need ?

You didn't request #''s but I gave them since some of your comments seem to question if i were even compitent enough to challenge your offer...

By the way while going back and forth with you in my spare time,over the past few days, here is a link to another contest I just won on 99designs client paid close to $300 (I get $190)
    As i stated I do more than just characters
    https://99designs.com/logo-design/c...ny-innovation-logo-powerful-pops-864512/brief

I am assuming unfortunately your ego will not allow us to do business at this point but I am still waiting to see the quality of work that you mentioned you received through pm ???

The reason I asked is because I told you initially when you posted this insulting $40 offer for a rebuild of a half bodied character with a coin i believe covering the majority of his face...along with what? four expression's and four body postures?

I initially told you through pm you would likely not have a productive response to this post at the start and I hinted why

I have some time and I stated my price and turnaround to get the character stand alone done.

Feel free to just Google Logolab77 I fill up just about the first three pages or more

MJMdesigns, Oct 30, 2018 IP
  7. grafx77

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    "My reference to numbers since you were not able to interpret - what i meant was You "challenged"me to put up a profile and I did (99designs) and design contest.com"
    Where on earth was I asking you to put up your profile or design contest? Secondly, how is somebody suppose to interpret "putting up numbers" as showcasing your profile work? And again, I never asked you to "put up numbers" like you claimed in your last message.

It's really hard to have a conversation with someone when they claim for someone to "interpret" things that cannot be interpreted. You've also, on numerous occasions claimed I have asked you for things like "earnings" (that is what numbers is meant to be interpreted as) or accolades.

Anyways, I don't know why you keep wasting your time when about 10 messages back I made it clear that I wasn't looking to overpay for someone like you, especially seeing that you wanted source files in order to complete work that could be done without them. Not only that, but your entitled demeanor is not something that anyone wants to deal with. If you think you "deserve" to be paid XYZ, while others are willing to do the same quality work for less, then your S.O.L.

If you can find someone to pay those outrageous rates....well good on ya! "There's a sucker born every minute".

grafx77, Oct 30, 2018 IP
  8. MJMdesigns

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Apparently you interpersonal grammatical errors for lack of intelligence....you clearly stated in your misinformed ramble earlier a few messages back that if I think my work is so great why have I not even put up a profile/portfolio

That fact that you can not remember typing tells me it's not worth continuing the dialogue.
    It is also really hard to have a conversation with someone who can not remember what they say.

I will leave this right here.
    You can clearly see that you challenged me to post my work and credibility as shown below...the problem here now is that you do not want to deal with my challenge to post the garbage you probabIy got through pm for your 40 bucks...which i am still waiting to see.

I think what happen here is you misjudged who you were conversing with

And no you are right,you are not looking to deal with someone like me,you would prefer someone you can get over on which is obvious from your $40 insult for this project(s)

You below :

Also worth noting....you haven't even posted your portfolio for me (or anyone else) to view the quality of your work. If you think your such a quality designer, then why don't you post evidence of it? You need to quit your whining and realize that the market will dictate the cost, NOT YOU! You don't "deserve" anything. You can hold out for an employer to pay you a few hundred per design or you can actually put money in your pocket and create a design for $50+. It depends how eager you are. Just realize that your not owed anything and if youwant to "wait it out" then that is your choice.

9. MJMdesigns

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I tried,be blessed.