1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Changing webcam settings for Facebook Live?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Newest Nick Team, May 31, 2016.

I recently installed ManyCam, a thing that fakes your webcam (You can record your computer with it), but I can't seem to change my webcam.

How? Well, ManyCam can't show up in the Device Manager settings. Second, when I disable my original webcam and go to Facebook Live, it tells me "Camera Not Found", even though maybe the switch probably happened.

And third, I'm on Windows 10.

Any way to change the default webcam so I can record my screen via Facebook Live without Device Manager? I want this (http://bestthenews.com/article/broadcast-live-facebook-your-desktop-wed-06012016-0024.html) only except in Real Time, recording my monitor, and in Facebook Live.

Newest Nick Team, May 31, 2016 IP
  2. Paul Rogers

Paul Rogers Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm seeing the same issue. It seems that the FB app in Windows 10 doesn't yet support changing the webcam an app uses. Or maybe there is some other way to do it??? Anyone else find a solution?

Paul Rogers, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  3. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, facebook didnt allow people to do live transmissions from their computers, this sounds interesting.

David G. Welch, Jul 15, 2016 IP