1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Changing content of javascript

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by H-Man, Sep 19, 2004.

The rules of adsense state you can not change the code you place on your page. Doesn't changing the pub number and channel ID on this site then break the rules?

I can't believe it does, but just wanted to confirm. Everyone is getting paid here right?

H-Man, Sep 19, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The code itself isn't different than what they supply, so it's not actually changing the code.

digitalpoint, Sep 19, 2004 IP
  3. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    If read carefully, they only said you can not change the codes, but not saying much about how you are going to do with the codes. There are other parts in TOS covering things such as the ad must be visible etc... However, there are other ways to change the codes without changing it, as their codes have a huge programming flaw. But even you change the codes without changing it, they still can detect it from the server side. I never tried it myself, because if I did and clicks occured on those pages, I am sure I will be in trouble. I used test accounts to test it and it works perfectly as I planned, then I removed those pages.

You may consider this as your project. Here is the specification of it:
    1 Remove Adsense on Netfirms's free account
    2 Replace them with your adsense

If you can make the above things happen within 1 week, then you will have a better understanding of adsense, then you are one step closer to find the flaw of the adsense codes.

This flaw is not the loophole I am talking about, as if you mess with the flaw you will be detected. I will charge google $5k to fix the flaw and $50k to close the loophole. If there is any newspaper, websites want to know that info, I charge 50% of what I will charge google.

There are still unclosable loopholes in their system which I can only point out and there is no way to fix it. This is valuable, if you short GOOG stocks or bought PUTs. This info worth about $100K to $1M.

qll, Sep 20, 2004 IP