1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Changes in Yahoo?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by jrbiz, Jan 9, 2007.

The last time I tried to run a PPC campaign with Yahoo, they had you submit keywords that they seemed to manually approve. Their GUI was lousy and it was a very tedious and frustrating process for me to submit and limited me on the number of keywords I was willing to submit. Have they gotten any better in the past nine months?

jrbiz, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  2. payoutwindow

payoutwindow Peon

Best Answers:
    3-4 months ago it was still just as bad ... and they are saying i must call them if i want to close my account and get a refund ... heck YPN doesn't even allow overseas publishers so i don't even know why i was supporting them in the first place.

payoutwindow, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, that was what I suspected, but it is good to have confirmation. The funny thing is that I have managed to get pretty good placement in their organic searches, so I have even less reason to use their PPC stuff.

jrbiz, Jan 10, 2007 IP
  4. adwordz

adwordz Banned

Best Answers:
    Yahoo really sucks lately. I dont like them in any way.

adwordz, Jan 10, 2007 IP
  5. TatiAnA

TatiAnA Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, agree. Yahoo seems to be very difficult to understand! Worse, they now have a new method to determine a site's rank for a particular keyword. And i don't like it.

TatiAnA, Jan 24, 2007 IP
  6. CompuByte

CompuByte Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do not like the idea of paying for advertising upfront based on a budget you choose. That is the main reason why I am not running ads on Yahoo!.

CompuByte, Jan 24, 2007 IP