1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Change username from personal profile to facebook page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Zapita, Mar 23, 2011.

when i created my personal account i had chosen a username so the url would be facebook.com/thenameichose but now i created a facebook page and need that URL to redirect to the facebook page and not to my personal page, anyone knows how can i do it? because the help page is not that useful and there's no way to contact them with a direct question (or if anyone knows, that will help too)

Thanks

Zapita, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are asking to make the same URL for you facebook page as your personal account page, then it might not be possible. I guess you cannot put the same username to a profile page as well as a facebook page. So you will have to set a new username for your page. Let me know, if I got that right ...?

China_girl, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  3. whisteltrack403

whisteltrack403 Peon

Best Answers:
    correct i agree with china girl

whisteltrack403, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  4. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you can do it either.. probably have to go with China girl and set a new username for your page.

Justin_Dupre, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  5. fernades

fernades Member

Best Answers:
    If you have already a username like facebook.com/myusername, then no one can create a username/page like facebook.com/myusername not even you. But still there is one option for you, you can delete the current username and make the page as you wish :D

fernades, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  6. bled

bled Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, you cannot have BOTH your profile and your fanpage with the exact same address... obviously ;)

bled, Mar 24, 2011 IP