1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

change post editor size

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by cosy, Nov 9, 2010.

is there any way to change the post editor size ? i want to get the same size like when the post is published

cosy, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  2. misel

misel Member

Best Answers:
    Down in the right corner of the post editor, you can drag and drop it bigger or smaller in the way you want it to be sized.

misel, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  3. KimiGermany

KimiGermany Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with misel's answer above, however you can check, in Settings -> Writing -> size of the post box -> and change to 30 or 40 lines. It is by default 20 lines.

That way, whenever you create a post, the box will be bigger than usual without dragging the box as an alternative.

KimiGermany, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  4. cosy

cosy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    when the post is published the size is set on horizontal(600px) not vertical so i want to have the same size(600px) on the editor so i have more clue of how the post will look

cosy, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  5. neer

neer Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you can see preview before posting the article....It will give you exact idea of the post...

neer, Nov 11, 2010 IP