1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Change order of keywords?

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by Geir, Sep 19, 2004.

I have been thinking of this for quite some time now, so I thought I would ask it here:

In the keyword tracker, we have the ability to list keywords based on certain criteria (Keywords, URL, Rank, Daily Change, Weekly Change, Monthly Change, Last Check).

However, as far as I know, there is no way to list the keywords in a "custom way", for example by your own perceived importance. Since I find myself tracking many relevant, but very in-frequently searched for keywords along with main keywords with a high number of daily searches, I would find it very helpful if I was able to move keywords up/down in the display. (For example, put all my main keywords on top, and move the least significant ones to the bottom). Would it be possible to integrate this option into this otherwise fantastic tool?

:) Geir

Geir, Sep 19, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, sorry... not without some major structural changes (which I'm not really wanting to do). It's limited to just the columns within the database.

digitalpoint, Sep 19, 2004 IP
  3. Geir

Geir Berserker

Best Answers:
    Ok Shawn.
    I totally understand. Just thought I would put it out there...

:) Geir

Geir, Sep 20, 2004 IP