1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Change of Life

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Focus_on_Freedoms, Jun 14, 2018.

My husband and I lived overseas for the last 16 years. We just recently moved back to the US and decided we want to create a website to share our life experiences. We have been working on our website for about 6 months. We write blogs, make vlogs, and articles on our expertise. We have expertise in finance, health and travel. We have been to 90 countries and felt led to share our adventures, experiences and selling our custom itineraries. We are looking forward to receiving advice through DP on how to have our website reach more people and get more subscribers. We have a small population and want to increase in numbers. We are grateful for this forum and hope we gain more insight into running a service website.

Focus_on_Freedoms, Jun 14, 2018 IP
  2. alanbaker593

alanbaker593 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to read about health, check out my friend's blog here. Hope this can be of help: https://reportshealthcare.com/rapid-tone-diet-review/

alanbaker593, Jul 11, 2018 IP
  3. ismailix

ismailix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you think of a free blog blogger.com it'il meet your needs. I can help you with anything you think is worth. You can earn money by entering content through Google AdSense in 2 types. for example, I'm going to Istanbul. you can write articles like Istanbul kebab.

ismailix, Jul 11, 2018 IP