1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

change country adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by cenii, Apr 11, 2013.

i complete from to change country adsense but they say

"For tax and security reasons, I'm unable to change the country listed in your AdSense account. Therefore, you'll need to submit a new application with your updated postal address and we'll eventually close your existing account. Once your original account has been closed, we'll transfer your unpaid earnings using your selected form of payment.
    Before you submit your new application, please be aware of the following:
    - You won't be able to transfer your current account settings, ad code or performance statistics to your new account. Before closing your current account please feel free to save all your settings and ad configurations, and export your performance reports.
    - To verify your new AdSense account, you'll need to be able to receive a letter with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) via standard mail at the new address that you submit.
    - You'll need to use a different email address than the one associated with your existing account. You can create a new email address during the account registration process or at https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail.
    - A temporary payment hold has been placed on your original account to make sure that future payments are not be sent to your outdated address. Please disregard the message in your account that says 'Payment issue - please contact AdSense Support.'
    To make this transition as easy as possible for you, you won't have to close your existing account prior to submitting a new application. However, please note that I won't be able to transfer your unpaid earnings until your original account has been closed.
    To continue with this process please:
    1. Submit a new application at www . google . com/adsense/g-app-single-1 with your updated mailing address.
    2. Reply to this message and send me your new email address. I can then review your new application.
    3. Please be aware that once your old account has been closed, you'll need to generate new ad code and replace the old ad code on your pages.
    I appreciate your patience and cooperation."

i have about 5k $ payment in hold i dont paid still but if i create new under this transfer money from old account to new ?

cenii, Apr 11, 2013 IP