1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Change CallTo file assoication?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Joshie, Jul 3, 2015.

I have been doing some research for several hours, probably days by now for a way to change the CallTo link in file association on Windows 8.1 Pro computer and I cannot ever get any luck with this. So I am in desperate need of your help if you don't mind my asking, since some of you know that I am hard of hearing therefore I need American Sign Language to communicate so there are a software that I rely on daily to make a call (Video Relay Service - Video Phone for only Deaf/Hard Of Hearing paid by Federal Communications Commission) to people via VP/VRS.

When I try to change the CallTo file association through control panel here, only options I have is Skype or Look for an app in the Store and that's it. No else options, not even manual or anything. I need to find a way to change Skype to my VRS provider (like Purple P3 or Sorenson NTouch) software so that way ever time I click callto link I can actually make a call instead of feeling oppressed by the people that don't like Deaf or Hard of Hearing. Back to the subject, sorry for my blabbing because I am feeling frustrated but do you know how I can manually change the callto from Skype to my VRS software?

Note: Don't bother checking out what is Purple P3 or Sorenson NTouch because they only allowed Deaf or Hard Of Hearing to use them as they will make a call to you via web cam to make sure that you do communicate in American Sign Language along with your background check to make sure that you are Deaf or Hard of Hearing. VRS providers are where Deaf or Hard Of Hearing people can make call to everyone who can hear to talk to them with the providers certificated interpreters translating sign language and voice in between Deaf or Heard of Hearing and the hearing caller. If you are Deaf or Hard of Hearing, switch from TTY to VP/VRS as it's much better and free! I'd recommend Purple Communication. ;)

Greatly appreciate for any help on how to manually change the CallTo: Link for Windows 8.1 Pro (or home) from Skype/Look for an app in the store to a certain software/program.

Joshie, Jul 3, 2015 IP