1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

challenge registering a new twitter account (request for recommendations)

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by David Ksantini, Sep 6, 2018.

?

Should Twitter terminate Twitter accounts which have never tweeted within 1 year of registration?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Your feedback / recommendation regarding the matter below is greatly appreciated.

Twitter will NOT allow me to newly register a twitter account which already EXISTS yet has NEVER tweeted since it was first established in 2009 on Twitter.

Note: Twitter’s Inactive account policy which states in part .. “Accounts may be permanently removed due to prolonged inactivity. “ You would think that 9 years is prolonged inactivity.

Forward note (to Digital Point Twitter forum users):

TWITTERACCOUNTNEVERUSED is an alias – the actual name is not disclosed for obvious business reasons.

A main observation in support of my claim hereinabove regarding #TWITTERACCOUNTNEVERUSED:

1. # TWITTERACCOUNTNEVERUSED has never tweeted since opening on Twitter back in April 2009 and therefore # TWITTERACCOUNTNEVERUSED has been an inactive Twitter account since the Twitter account was first established over 9 years ago;

2. Additionally, you will note the TWITTERACCOUNTNEVERUSED mark and usage of TWITTERACCOUNTNEVERUSED on our webpage ( www. TWITTERACCOUNTNEVERUSED .com) which is currently under construction.

Recommended NEXT STEPS for Twitter to undertake:

For the reasons herein above presented both relating to both Twitter impersonation and more so regarding Twitter’s Inactive account policy I respectfully request that Twitter permanently remove the current # TWITTERACCOUNTNEVERUSED entry thereby enabling my organization to newly register under # TWITTERACCOUNTNEVERUSED.

Respectfully submitted,

David / TWITTERACCOUNTNEVERUSED Co-Founder

David Ksantini, Sep 6, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There's an account with a single tweet from 2009 that hasn't been dropped. Accounts that are used as third party logins look idle but are considered to be active.

sarahk, Sep 6, 2018 IP
  3. David Ksantini

David Ksantini Peon

Best Answers:
    actually the user (registree of the respective twitter account which is idle - not used) has another name which is actively used..

David Ksantini, Sep 6, 2018 IP