1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Certified Ethical Hacker Version 7 Online

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Vick.Kumar, Jun 3, 2013.

Certified Ethical Hacker Version 7 Online

Reason of Sale:
    I'm looking for a quick sale to cover a few subscription, and membership fees. That's why I'm selling this website + domain. This is a 3-Day sale, so if you're interested I suggest you put down a good bid!

About the Site:
    It's relatively new, less than 2 weeks old. The domain keyphrase "ceh v7 online" has about 300,000 results in the Australian version of Google.

Keyword, Keyphrase Stats:
    The keyphrase "Certified Ethical Hacker Version 7 Online" in google has exactly 2 million search results, and is ranked #5 in first page result for this phrase. Although it's a bit jumpy some days it's resulted as 1-3 positions other days it's different.

Majority of the keyphrases/keywords used for this website are already indexed in google, with page 1-4 results for that term.

Revenue:
    Yes I'm claiming revenue, this website has made me "$0.24 cents" using "Qadabra", and "$0.10 cents" using eBay Affiliates. (Screenshots below).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Traffic:
    I haven't invested any money into traffic, all this traffic to the website is pure organic traffic from search engines, and pure social marketing, direct traffic. (Screenshot below). Note, there are some peaks, and massive jumps in traffic this is purely because of the amount of social marketing I do each day, there's been one day where it hit over 1k views/impressions purely because of Twitter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ranking:
    Currently ranked "3,124,190" in Alexa, although other pages of the website are ranked lower too. (Doesn't make much sense, other pages have better ranking than the home page). Also Australian ranking for Alexa is: 32,219
    Domain Authority: Ranks 1/100 (Which is bad, I don't really have the motivation to improve it).

The domain:
    Registered with NameCheap, Expires on May 26th 2014.

What do you get?
    - The domain transferred to your NameCheap Account (User Push)
    - The complete website/wordpress/theme/etc downloaded from server, and put in a RAR/ZIP Format
    - The complete database, all it's content, etc in a RAR/ZIP format
    - All content on website/wordpress ie pdf files, theme, etc

How you can benefit?
    Well, I'm banned from AdSense. So, I'm sure if you're able to drive "IT, Computer Security" related traffic towards the website with AdSense rather than the alternatives I use, I could confidently say that you would earn a "LOT" more than I currently do.

Payment:
    Payment accepted is through PayPal, prefer through here or as Gift Payment, whichever suits you best.

Final note;
    Happy Bidding, last bidder wins this whole website package + domain. If you have any questions feel free to post below or PM me. Happy Bidding!

Vick.Kumar, Jun 3, 2013 IP