1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CENCERO.COM Hosting Has Suspended Accounts !!!

Discussion in 'Outages' started by ashvaj, May 28, 2010.

My site hosted with CENCERO.COM is down showing that the Account is SUSPENDED.
    Am I the victim alone or there are others as well?
    Is it a hacking issue?

ashvaj, May 28, 2010 IP
  2. ashvaj

ashvaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    It has gone more frustrating now as the hosting company has simply vanished! The host Cencero.com does not exists anymore! Search on Google does not reveal any relevant info about this host. God knows if the business is sold to someone else or it has just finished with hosting.There must be several other websites hosted on this companiy's servers, I believe. I have sent several emails to all their email addresses but there is no response.
    Infact, when I try to reach cencero.com site it also reports that the "account is suspended". what could be the reasons? I am surprised to see that there are no webmasters who are affected like me!Or are they waiting for everything to go right patiently?
    How should I be able to contact the site people in such a situation, I don't know. Could anyone help me out?

ashvaj, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  3. mainhoondon

mainhoondon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you found one of those everyday hosting companies (mostly run by a kid.) ... They run hosting for few days and then simply vanish with your money!

mainhoondon, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  4. ashvaj

ashvaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had my site running with this host for more than two years now and never faced a problem.This is unexpected.

ashvaj, Jun 3, 2010 IP