1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

***Celebrity Endorsed Secret ClickBank Launch - Sneak peek >>

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Feb 7, 2008.

1. georgecotton

georgecotton Peon

Best Answers:
    Very cool product norb, I've never actually seen anything quite like this before, I mean the sales page and the product is just so crisp and clean. I wish you great sucess.

[​IMG]

georgecotton, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  2. pixeladd

pixeladd Banned

Best Answers:
    looks great, cant wait for the launch

pixeladd, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  3. fisalnk

fisalnk Peon

Best Answers:
    very attractive page and would like to try it.

As pointed out, that DVD thing looks bit like shipping content but that is how one can show the quality of the product i guess.

fisalnk, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  4. mr877

mr877 Banned

Best Answers:
    mr877, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  5. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, norb!

For the last 2 days my girlfriend has been bugging me about... buying your product! And she never buys anything online :)

Great Work!

Alex

alexs464, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  6. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    so yeah, when this will be release? can't wait for this. lol..

blowingideas, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  7. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **Cheers CBjunkie! Yes Dancing With The Stars is giving this sector quite the buzz, the show returns March 17. By then you all better have your campaigns running as the SE's get flooded for searches on the dancers, the celebrities, the show, dancing in general, etc.

LOL - Thanks, been busting my butt so hard lately i have no time for smiles, this is cute. I vowed that since this project is so high level and my partners are use to seeing nothing but the best from the ENT. industry, i would make every single pixel-perfect.

**Thank! The launch is right around the corner, and will be a surprize launch (meaning we won't announce the actual moment it launched to anyone that is not opted in to the pre-launch effort.

**Thank you Fisalnk - I will be adding more warnings et al to ensure people know they are downloading the product.

**You're not immature or perverted at all mr877! Nothing wrong with noticing and commenting on beauty. I've actually worked with models for over 8 years now (own websocials.com) - and it never loses it's appeal (the beauty of a woman). I will agree and add that Irina IS in my opinion pretty much flawless!! While viewing some of the encodes, her legs got me every time.

**LOLOL - I guess I did a good job then :) I think most women are going to see this and get their hubbies to buy it or just buy it themselves, alternatively - I can see the hubbies/boyfriends being shy or feeling silly to learn the dances lol. Honestly though, if I wasn't single I would love to learn all these with my boo.

**I can't say the date - but I will say THIS WEEK.

Personally I also can't wait until we launch! Because a) I know this is going to be a killer product for everyone b) I've been watching and listening to Louis for a month straight and need a break :p c) The show launches soon and the buzz for this is going to explode more d) The next few projects are just as wonderful.

Cheers guys/gals, I will post a link to the ARC (affiliate resource center) shortly.

Norb.

NCMedia, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  8. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    great! my eyes are on this actually. haha.

blowingideas, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  9. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Well, we have managed to get past the clickbank gates, and got approved today.
    We're generating a lot of buzz with this launch and are one step closer! I thought i'd pop in to share some amazing ways you guys/gals can monetize this.

Some of the marketing material has been posted - including 8 videos, 2 interactive landers with TONS of images in the images folder, banners etc. more will be released AFTER we launch to even the playing field a bit.

Landing Page Contest:
    We're holding a landing page contest, and here is how you can participate:

1. Download the landing page(s) we have so far.
    2. Create at least 2-3 pages from the one we provide (you have a full images folder to play with).
    3. Get creative with your 2-3 page presell techniques (we want you to make more than one page for this contest, however for your interest too - re good ranking, high quality score/cheaper clicks for PPC/better SE results based on the next point).
    4. Change the meta tag/SEO to target 1 or 2 phrases only.
    5. WRITE AMAZING COPY - article/sales letter/one on one great read.
    6. Do NOT mention 'Dancing With The Stars' more than once in a non-intrusive way (there are legal aspects involved, please respect this request).
    7. use your own graphics/layouts if you'd like.
    8. Show us your stuff! (we'll probably see all of them through our traffic stats but don't be shy, we want you to notify us).

You will be judged on:
    * Overall Creativity
    * SEO
    * Writing/preselling techniques (we want to see a greased slide read)
    * The way you link your pages/clickthroughs
    * The calls to action you use
    * The extra effort re graphics/layout
    * Last but not least - your conversion rate!

Prizes will include cash, a potential trip to Vegas to mingle and learn from Louis himself (trip for two/couple), copies of the DVD's, copies of anything in our product line at niche choppers, and a slate of unannouned partnered prizing including some from you folks (feel free to PM me if you want your product as a prize - make sure it fits this demographic). Oh and an interview and awareness campaign/links/Q&A as 'Featured Affiliate Of The Moment' on our NicheChoppers site.

Right, before I forget, the link to the material so far and to start your contest submission - and for your last chance to optin early to know exactly when we launch.... is.... http://nichechoppers.com/niche-product-letsdancelouis.html and the backstage entrance is http://www.letsdancelouis.com/index2.html

If you're article marketing, squidooing, 2.0'ing, blogging and bumming - there is a TON of resource on everything from the tv show, to the celebrity appearances/interviews/etc., to Louis van Amstel and Irina awareness that you should be able to really capitalize on existing resources to ease your content development and filling your pages.

Thank you all for your support and I look forward to announcing the second we launch to all who opted in so you can start to monetize first (get your programs and campaigns ready asap).

Make it a great day!
    Norb.

NCMedia, Feb 12, 2008 IP
  10. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Norb

Check your server seems like it is overloaded.

James

11. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    heya! how much is the commission for the affiliate on this from cb? i didn't see any info for the commission on this product from cb's market place.

blowingideas, Feb 14, 2008 IP
  12. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up, however all is/was fine :) If we ever do go down it's for a server restart which takes 2 min and is usually in the middle of the night to do maintenance/backup...

Blowing: Here is a rundown again for you:

Product Cost: $99.97 with 2 downsells
    You Keep: 50%

Category: Fitness/Relationship/Training
    Earnings: 50% CPA
    Network: ClickBank - ID = idance ( hop= http://yourCBID.idance.hop.clickbank.net)
    Tiers: One
    Payment Type: Check Bi-Weekly
    Cookie Period: 60 Day
    Marketing Material: http://nichechoppers.com/niche-product-letsdancelouis.html

You won't see any stats in the marketplace just yet because it only got listed today ;)

It's been a busy one, and we are tweaking the pages by the minute as we watch the traffic/response.

All the pages with videos on them are going to have a proper short-form pitch/sales letter shortly as well. So far so good re awareness and for those that haven't figured it out yet - we launched ;)

Cheers
    Norb.

NCMedia, Feb 14, 2008 IP
  13. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

Best Answers:
    Anyone made a sale yet?

How are sales going Norb?

14. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Day 1:

Well, so far day 1 was pretty good, I'm seeing all of your campaigns and landers, and want to point out a few things.

a) Our internal efforts are proving conversions at 1.5-2%. However only one affiliate converted and it was within 28 hops.

b) I won't be posting daily response however this first week is all about tweaking for us here and for you guys as well. I want this to be successful so you WILL see quite a few tweaks this/next week until we finalize and maximize conversions for you all. Don't be shy to throw in your two cents guys.

c) As stated in my previous post, we'll be using all the video pages as sales letters shortly, i feel this will greatly improve our conversions and the consumer is taking in both video, graphics and a great greased slide read.

d) I've noticed some squidoo lenses and blogs already, AWESOME GUYS! Remember to utilize those keywords as much as possible, I updated the keys and some tips on our marketing page

e) Don't bombard the site with traffic just yet, do your testing as we are doing and tweak your campaigns. I will say that all sales so far have been for the full price full kit, this is a great start, the exact payout is $45.74 btw.

Thank you all, i've been sleeping very little since we opened our doors, and can't wait to take a break! Until then though, please PM me or contact me directly through the NicheChoppers or NCMedia/Merchant Allies sites.

Norb.

NCMedia, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  15. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like Spam to me!!

Patchkaa, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  16. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    With all due respect, WHAT sounds like spam to you?

This is one of the most trasparent initiatives i've ever done... Thanks though, your many words of wisdom are appreciated Patchkaa, seems like you skimmed and posted out of shear longing for post count bumps. If you have an issue please contact me instead of trying to bash or assume I'm spamming? Read some of my posts friend, you'll see i'm probably one of the cleanest on the forum, your comment is not sitting well.

Make it a great spam free day.
    Norb.

NCMedia, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  17. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    think you should keep your promotion to PM, just smells abit like a spam to me

Patchkaa, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  18. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a Clickbank forum - and he's tweaking a clickbank product. He's making all of us money - that's not spam you smell - it's prime rib.

Keep tweaking NC - I've got my youtube campaign running, and hope to put up some hubs soon. Keep us informed on the conversions.

venrooy, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  19. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just got a 7$ commission after 35 clicks, almost 10$ adspend.

What I did wrong:
    - Too many broad keywords
    - Bad Adcopy
    - Direct linking
    - No research

... and still made a sale, I think this is a Great Product!

alexs464, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  20. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

Best Answers:
    $42 spent on 139 clicks and nothing yet, I will keep tweaking and see what happens. Still not convinced this works as a download, but will keep trying.

And now the keywords are fubar, not worth spending $5 per click on this just now.