1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

***Celebrity Endorsed Secret ClickBank Launch - Sneak peek >>

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Feb 7, 2008.

Hi everyone,

Seeing all the fuss recently regarding new products, duplicating products, etc. I figured now is a good time to unleash our next top level project. You won't believe the names and people involved with this one either!

We've waited patiently until most of the site is complete before letting ANYONE know about this, and have setup a JV/affiliate prelaunch campaign so we can blitz together the moment we do launch. So what do you get when you mix a whole bunch of celebrities, an emmy nominated choreographer, and one of the most beautiful women on the planet?

Backstage preview - http://www.letsdancelouis.com/index2.html **95% complete

Sign up to the launch campaign http://nichechoppers.com/niche-product-secretlaunch.html

Some top level info:

This is a product that is currently on the market and if you do some research you may see it online elsewhere - HOWEVER, while we continue to overhaul it, we've taken it from tangible goods to digital delivery, we've chopped up the price point to 10 different price points/sections, we've totally re-wrapped it with a fresh new branding and identity treatment, and we've brought an already beautiful business/product to a whole new level! While it deploys through other networks and the new affiliate resource library is unleashed to them all, you clickbankers are being given the opportunity to get on board with an amazing program before the other networks are involved.

This project has taken a lot out of me personally, and i'm proud to add this to my portfolio as the build out was fun and is an amazing sector to focus on! We will have a very vast affiliate library for this soon, with rich media landers, auto hoplinks, tons of traditional assets and packaging for you to utilize.

The demographic is actually very broad due to the nature of the content, the celebrity appeal, and the different sectors/channels it targets (in this case, dance, weight loss, relationship building/romance, TV show fans, etc.).

Any heavy hitters here that want priority with their campaigns and our launch please reach out, i'd be happy to have you as a part of the team.

All the best with biz and I loook forward to rolling this out. Another post will follow when we officially launch, but by then you might miss the boat so make sure you take advantage of this invite!

With confidence,
    Norb Czufis.

NCMedia, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  2. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    landing pages looks solid and yeah i've seen the product around, but i would def be intrested in this via clickbank.

comission rate?

veneficuz, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  3. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So it's a PLR product or something?

popedope, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  4. seoworld

seoworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another wonderful product Norb, good work I am always on the lookout for your products. I think it is time to update your 2008 Journey Thread

seoworld, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  5. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Very professional copy as to be expect with your products.

When is this to be available on clickbank, can't wait to promote it.

Is this a global product? Is there a postage cost? I can see this selling big worldwide.

Jim

6. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now this one looks like a winner

Swerd, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  7. seoworld

seoworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    All clickbank products are digital and or logins to membership sites. There is never any delivery.

seoworld, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  8. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let me know when it's available on CB/CJ. :) Looks like a great performing product.

FanAddict, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  9. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

Best Answers:
    That is what I thought, but this is definately selling DVDs - if it is not then the advert is very very misleading! They are physical items which need delivering. ;)

10. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **Thank you sir, and yes the overhaul has improved everything from online to offline distributor potential, Louis' positioning in 'hollywood' world, and I'm happy to be able to bring such a great product to CB first!

**Thank you SEO - Yes you are right, i'm going to update that thread shortly, it's been nice being too busy to come on here as much as I'd like but i do owe it to myself and everyone to update my success thread so thanks for the nudge ;)

**Thanks Jim! Though I will say that the copy is all being ripped apart right now and enhanced, i stuck what I could there for now as placeholders... It will be available on ClickBank within a week or so, all the marketing material is being made today/tomorrow (for affiliates). It is a global product, this site will cater to digital delivery only, the other networks and sites will sell actual hardcopy/ship/handle DVD's.

**Fingers crossed! Busted my hump on this one!

**Great will do - CJ will not be privy to this one unfort. only CB (and a bunch of CPA's later, which will be announced).

**They are digital delivery - throughout the whole site you see 'Instant Delivery', all the order pages have the disclaimer, however it isn't obvious enough, I will add a few more bold tags outlining that it is digital delivery only...

The payout is 50% as we need to keep it consistent with other networks, and when the tangible version comes back out there are other costs so for now it's 50% (of $99.97) with two downsells to maximize conversions. We will explore perks/bonuses and better commission shortly. **(So far best potential prize - Top earners will have the chance to win a trip to vegas with your partner to get real lessons in one of Louis' celebrity courses live at his seminars...).

I know you guys all hate opting into lists and jumping on newsletters etc. The optin for this is a one time mailing and perhaps updates to the campaign but we are not using it or adding the emails to other lists, it would be in everyones best interest to optin if you want to be ahead of the pack with your promo - http://www.letsdancelouis.com the moment it is ready you will all be notified.

Thank you everyone, the team here truly values everyones input, comments and suggestions. As much as we consider this team to be top notch, we may miss things or could perhaps improve things here and there so don't be shy to critique it as we want this polished for market.

All my best!!!!!
    Norb

NCMedia, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  11. mr877

mr877 Banned

Best Answers:
    LMAO i love those eye in the banner i cant stop playing with it i LOVE IT lol

btw great page right to the point :)

mr877, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  12. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    great page NC just hope i will get some money out of it later on . In how many weeks would the product be ready ?

megarudy, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  13. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    wow! this one is unique. i think i'll give a try on this. but can't find this in cb's marketplace.
    has this been released already?

blowingideas, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  14. Alibubble

Alibubble Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice. This is the most impressive clickbank product I have seen thus far. When does it launch. I think we could all make a killing off this. Although, I am going to need some help figuring out exactly how to promote this without spending too much money.

Alibubble, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  15. wiper

wiper Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice Landing page. Wish you lots of success!

wiper, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  16. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

Best Answers:

Just to clarify a DVD is a "Digital Versatile Disc" and you have used the official DVD Video logo too. This is what I consider to be misleading.

I have experience of selling ebooks and the amount of people who complained, thinking they were buying a real book, was incredible. Just looking out for you and trying to reduce refund rate.

I look forward to seeing the actual sales pages.

Jim

17. invader

invader Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks very neat.
    Well done.

invader, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  18. infopage

infopage Peon

Best Answers:
    Now this is what we call: A LANDING PAGE!

For the life of me,I can't figure out why the average ClickBank product has such crappy landing pages...they seem almost cartoonish.This product doesn't even look clickbankable....

The niche is great because I've noticed since the acclaim of 'Dancing with the Stars' many are trying to get back on the dance floor. Even I wanted to brush up on a few moves after I pictured myself with Muhammad Ali's daughter on the floor with everyone else watching in envy...

infopage, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  19. cbjunkie

cbjunkie Member

Best Answers:
    This is a very professional looking and high-quality products. Can't wait to promote this one! Esp. with "DAncing with the Stars" and everything, this thing is looking very good.

cbjunkie, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  20. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **When I first put those eyes there, i played with them forever too ;) Thank you for reassuring me of this pointless cute little addition...

**Cheers Rudy, I think you will do well with this one, the demo is broad and you're here now, before other networks or marketplace listings.

**Will not be going in for approval just yet, very shortly though - we don't really want the listing yet.

**Thank you Alibubble: I hope we all DO monetize on this very well and very fast, it has the appeal and the branding/foundation to explode.

**Thanks Wiper and I wish you plenty of success in turn!

**Hi Jim - I'm sorry if I sounded defensive in any way, i do appreciate you looking out for me :):) - I have launched a few video/digital download rich media products - last one being http://www.getreadytopass.com which is the same format. Both products are actual DVD's, however for CB deployment the must be digitized (I know, the DVD logo throws you off, but because they are real products out on the market, the packaging and site are allowed to still show it). I do expect a few refunds here and there as with any product, however will still make an effort to display a 'WARNING: This is NOT a physical product, download only' etc... Thanks mate, btw we are not making a master sales page, we're going to make tons of landers and potentially hold contests to have affiliates make great sales letters/articles/re-writes etc. This product does not need a long form typical CB sales read, not that I'm assuming that's what you meant, however the direct approach in retail/commercial markets functions on different levels (though all our affiliates pre-selling efforts do facilitate this well and are still needed).

**Thank you invader, appreciate your comment.

**Flattered, thank you. This product is going on plenty of networks and can't look clickbankish in any way. Even if it was CB exclusive, I will have to agree with the slate of publishers chopped pages... You are absolutely correct about the dance buzz since the show.

Louis van Amstel is the Choreographer, and the person that teaches all the celebrities how to dance before the shows... The show is realaunching on TV in March (right around the corner) so timing for this product is literally perfect!

LOL at Ali's daughter thoughts btw.

Thanks guys, so for response and launch efforts are great! I don't think I'll need to post another thread about this, as we're very close to launching now so we'll just keep this one going.

Norb.

NCMedia, Feb 8, 2008 IP