1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Celebrity biography

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Trailerdownload, Sep 5, 2009.

I need celebrity biography uniquely written about 250 to 300 words a piece.

From the most famous to the lesser famous tv stars I need as many as possible so make me an offer for a bulk and let me know when you can finish them

Like I said before must be 100% unique and 100% correct Ill check every one of them. (will be checked with copyscape)

Edit:
    Got quite a bit of response now I forgot to tell 2 things I need an example of your work offcourse prefferable biography of an actor actress or director/creator. Orders will be in bulk so i need to know how quick you can do 100 art. and last but not least prices above $2,- an artikel(2.50 words) will get no response because I already have a lower offer

Im looking for someone who can write more then 100 up to 1000 biographs for me so this will be a long job

Edit: I got 2 celebrity Biographies that I recieved. I Also got offers for low as 1.50 and 1.80 per 300 word biography. Anyone who is willing to top that ?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
    Trailerdownload, Sep 5, 2009 IP