1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Celebriton.com - professional celebrity website - adsense earning 18-20$/month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by damian_p, Aug 12, 2012.

This is a celebrity website that I've worked on for the past 3 years. It's a celebrity biographical index with photos/galleries.

Visit site: Celebriton.com

- Page Rank 3
    - more than 200.000 indexed pages in google
    - 238.000 total pages in the website.
    - design is unique to this website (I designed it myself)
    - admin panel is custom, made specifically for it's purpose. Has a WYSYWYG editor, and extremely easy to use admin panel.
    - earns 18-20$/month from adsense alone.
    - around 7000 uniques per month
    - thousands and thousands of photos
    - thousands of backlinks
    - a few high-ranked partners (PR4-PR5)
    - Celebrities sometimes use the contact form onsite to request to be added. I've received messages from managers, hollywood directors, actors, models and also biography editors/writers.

- 450$ is the reserve price, I will not sell for anything less even if I get no bids. And please, do not try to negotiate, the reserve price is non-negotiable.
    - I haven't set a bin price, but basically if you offer 500$ or above first, it's yours.

damian_p, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  2. aliendrummer

aliendrummer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So your reserve is 20x monthly income?

aliendrummer, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  3. damian_p

damian_p Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, aliendrummer. I see you modified your post, but I'm gonna reply anyway to your 10x offer.

A website is not made of income only. It also has assets (content, site script + design), SEO work done... and other, which are elements that cost money.

You can't buy a website for how much profit it makes in a period just like you can't buy an appartment for how much profit it makes from rent in 2 years. It just doesn't work that way.

I specified in the thread that the last acceptable price is 450$. It's a well tought price and it's already below it's value. Thanks anyway, and I'm waiting for new offers.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
    damian_p, Aug 12, 2012 IP