1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cd-r king Powerbank evaluation

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tantan13, May 19, 2014.

PWB-132-H
    MOBILE POWER BANK with 5600MAH (Cd-r king)

I was searching for an efficacious but affordable powerbank to recharge my smartphone, and one of the few stores I have in mind was Cd-r king. So I decided to visit one of their stores nearby, and I decided to go with PWB-132-H, that only costs Php390. I carry it with me almost all the time and I really loved it, it works really great regardless of the price. It really did surpassed my expectations significantly, it only takes a solid 6+ hours to charge and its good to go. It can charge my phone probably about 3 rounds before the device itself needs to be re-charged. The power bank also has a handy built in led flashlight feature which was really useful in the field. Also very compact and lightweight design, and I can carry it anywhere with ease, and I can tell that it is really durable, also has a very useful led light indicator for charge. it's great to have it when you're out and don't have access to the wall charger/car charge, my only complaint was that mine has a feminine color touch but its not much of a deal breaker. So I highly recommend this device.

[​IMG]

What I liked :
    -It has LED light indicator
    -Very useful flashlight
    -Great price

-Great high end design

-compact and lightweight

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    tantan13, May 19, 2014 IP