1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CBProAds Scam or Real deal?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by noclue, Jun 24, 2009.

So I found this basic, I quess you would call an affiliate site that allows you to have a clickbank mall, putting all 6000 clickbank products in a form of a review site. Seems interseting as they first get you to sign up for free and then hit you with a Pro Account upgrade feature, to gain a 100% display rate. Just curous if anyone is doing this and how there doing with it :confused: It looks really cool but just curious if its really woking for anyone.

noclue, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  2. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    DUDE!

I am the one being #3 on google right now for "cbproads" and i have some reviews up. CBProAds fricking rocks!!
    Check my review www.1up-seo.com/cbproads-review or my squidoo lens.

All i say in my reviews is fact - its just 100x better than adsense change. I have a bunch of autoblogs with CBProads, i also use it as a vendor. You can try them for free...but they're so cheap that i never bothered with the "free" option but immediately got me the PRO account. They also have a very good affi program and pay 50% for new signups. Cbproads just rocks in any way :)

Here another review:

http://www.internetmarketingbits.com/why-cbproads-rocks

And you can go on the site a bit and see how i use it

here's another one where i use CBProads. Also check out the page where i use it like a "store front" thing.

http://www.powersbeyond.com/

They also use about the same syntax like adsense, so its very easy to replace the code in templates and on sites.

GeorgR., Jun 24, 2009 IP
  3. zulugrid

zulugrid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to give it a shot.. Does anyone have a coupon code for the pro upgrade?

zulugrid, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  4. noclue

noclue Peon

Best Answers:

Hey zulugrid, I'm sending you a PM with the coupon code. If you stay a free member for a little bit, they will send you the coupon code for the Pro membership :rolleyes:

I still haven't upgraded yet, because still not to sure. I was having some problems with there Store Wizard getting it to work with my site builder on Godday, but then again I really didn't mess with it too long, because for right now I have been focusing all my efforts on my main website :D So we will see :).

noclue, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  5. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many such CB malls where you can promote all of the Clickbank marketplace products with a single link. You can get more detailed information at my site http://cbmall.onlinedownloads.org

markov, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  6. Webiff

Webiff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can any one send me the Coupon code by PM

I am eagerly waiting to upgrade my account.

waiting for your reply

Thank You

Webiff, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  7. webtester01

webtester01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I got lifetime access to display ads using Cbpro for $54 - PM if you want the coupon code.

webtester01, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  8. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Is the coupon code transferable? If you feel free, you can check my recommendation.

markov, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  9. Dani3lw

Dani3lw Peon

Best Answers:
    hey,

Can i get the coupon for lifetime access ?

Dani3lw, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  10. protoxx91

protoxx91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no spam ....

protoxx91, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  11. Dani3lw

Dani3lw Peon

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about ? Are you serious? Im not into that spam shi* im simply asking if you have the coupon code or not.

Dani3lw, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  12. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I know I'm late to the game, but only heard about it when I started looking for a hopad builder alternative this summer when two events occured, first I got kicked from adsense and then clickbank terminated their own contextual widget HopAd Builder..
    So I bought the lifetime membership for cbproads last week via my clickbank id, so at least I made one sale (haha) and since I've been slowly but surely installing it to several sites, so far with no success/sales. I've written down my stats on this thread since the stats are only for 7 days:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2554582

JamesColin, Sep 9, 2012 IP