1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*CB Release: Non-IM Product, 50% Commissions, WORLDWIDE Market!*

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by GobBluthJD, Sep 19, 2012.

Glad to say my clickbank product was accepted. I posted it about it a few days ago, the USA Tourist Visa guide, that I think has amazing potential in non-US markets. I'm an immigration attorney and wrote these guides myself. They are huge ebooks, with forms, step by step guides, tips and tricks, everything. The population base for this guide is massive; how many people have ever thought of traveling to the USA? Millions and millions? Now we just need to turn them on to it!

Check out some keywords: Google says "tourist visa usa" has 3,600 EXACT monthly searches, with only medium competition. "us tourist visa" also has 3,600 EXACT monthly searches, with medium competition. "us visa info" has a whopping 8,100 EXACT monthly searches with low competition! The people are out there; go and get them!

So I've put together a really thorough Affiliates page, with ads and banners, sample articles, sample emails, and more: http://www.visadirectusa.com/touristvisa/affiliates

Here's the Sales page: http://www.visadirectusa.com/touristvisa/special

I also give instructions on how to send people directly to the clickbank cart, to bypass my Sales page, if you think you can build a better one (you probably can; I'm an attorney, not a design expert [​IMG]).

Listed in the CB Marketplace as
    USA Tourist Visa Kit

If you want to check it out there or pick up your hoplink!

I hope you're interested. Let me know your thoughts, or if you have any questions. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to getting this off the ground and making it profitable for all of us!

GobBluthJD, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi, my thought is about the affiliate share, 50% is very backwards and not interesting for affiliates. Of course you'll find some, but if you want to make a best seller, follow Mike Geary thinking, you can find an interview from him where he explained how he got his ebook to be clickbank's best seller by treating his affiliates and customers like gold.

That is my thought, hope you don't see it as a personal attack, I could also have saved the 2 minutes writing this.

JamesColin, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  3. GobBluthJD

GobBluthJD Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your input. I agree with most things Mike Geary says, but we are in two very different niches, so not everything is 100% applicable. I am in a testing mode with the 50% share. So far, it is working, but if I hear otherwise, I will certainly raise it to 60 or 75%.

And I agree, affiliates and customers are the most important. I treat my affiliates very well, with very thorough material to assist them in selling, including an 18 page ebook they can market as a freebie! (most vendors would try to sell it and not give it away free).

GobBluthJD, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  4. GobBluthJD

GobBluthJD Peon

Best Answers:
    Just an update on the Visa Guide on Clickbank: After seeing some of the hard work from Affiliates, the commission percentage has been raised to 60%. You guys will earn more than me :p

Bigger profits for everyone now, and you or your contacts can still get started today: http://www.visadirectusa.com/touristvisa/affiliates/

Next guide is in the CB approval stage right now, so if you start building your list now, you'll have ready buyers for the next related guide.

5. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Good move, it's my opinion, I'm sure this 20% increase in affiliate share will bring you more goodwill. You still can do better, but 60% is a good step. I haven't analysed your competition (if you have any) within clickbank, but make sure you're offering at least a little more share than your best competitor in your niche without regard to the quality of your own product. In the end you're the only one making money on each sales as the vendor, so think positively about that :)
    If you feel that at 75% you won't be making enough money, you could always rise up the price a little bit, if the quality of your product warrants it, make your affiliates work a little harder for better earnings :)

6. GobBluthJD

GobBluthJD Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks James. That's the difficult part; I have pretty much ZERO competition as a vendor for these types of products, so it's hard to know what I should price them at. I could raise the prices and give a higher commission (75%), but it's hard to tell if the consumer demand would be there, since there are no comparable products. I think I'll test this model for a week or two and then make any adjustments as necessary.

But if you have anymore advice, I know you're a CB guru, I'm glad to hear them!

7. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not a CB guru at all! :)
    I have just started focusing on CB since the start of this month!
    Before I can say I was an adsense guru since I started with them in 2003 and they were my main earner, but they gave me the boot suddenly last july. Since then I took a (planned) month holiday and since I got back I'm focused on clickbank, with my first goal is to earn $500 a week in sales there with a deadline at the end of the year!
    At the moment I need to increase it by about 10 times to reach this first goal, so you see I'm not a CB guru at all :)

8. GobBluthJD

GobBluthJD Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh got it, well it sounds like you know what you'e doing, so you'll be making that $500/week in no time!

And if you need another product, mine is offering 60% commission on a $39.95 sale, so you earn almost $24 each sale....not too bad ;)

9. GobBluthJD

GobBluthJD Peon

Best Answers:
    GobBluthJD, Oct 1, 2012 IP