1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cat Facts Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by werewe12, Mar 27, 2013.

This auction is meant to be short and sweet. Up for sale is my website about cat behavior facts. This site has been sitting without any updates since I created it in April 2012. The site currently gets a couple unique visits per day, and every now and then a click comes through to Adsense. The term "Cat Behavior Facts" does have a consistent flow of monthly searches, so someone with some SEO knowledge should be able to increase the income, with time and a little work to get the site ranked first and more than 4 pages indexed in Google. The domain name is registered through MyDomain and has an expiration of 27-Apr-2013. I can provide EPP code for you to transfer the domain to your Registrar, and you would be responsible for any domain transfer fees. I will move the website content files to your host for free if needed.

Again, the site is not making any significant revenue or traffic to report here but has great potential, as I have not made any improvements since the site's inception. No reserve for a quick sale!

werewe12, Mar 27, 2013 IP