1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cashback website partnership

Discussion in 'General Business' started by peacelover20, Oct 30, 2017.

Hi all

I have an idea

There are many cashback website that give the buyer a percentage of the amount of money that is spent.

If the buyer buyes an item then the cashback website will give him a percentage of money back.

But these websites offer a Parrainage bonus : for example if you buy an item from any website you want and you use my link then I will receive 3 dollars as a bonus .

My idea is that we make a groupe of people that are ready to buy from themselves and each one will make hundreds of euros .

But this method needs trustees between members. But i need you opinions first.

peacelover20, Oct 30, 2017 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My opinion is that it's a waste of everyone's time. Your idea is to build a network of people who buy from each other through whatever affiliate program. They earn cashback and the referral earns a bonus. You're talking about a marginal commission and a marginal cashback incentive. If I spent $100 and cashback is 5% I receive $5 back. If your commission of referral is 2% you receive $2. Thousands would need to be spent for anyone to see decent money to consider this worth it. Meanwhile, these commissions are taken from profit which means there's a wider margin of profit. You could just shop the product and find a merchant willing to accept a slimmer margin of profit thus passing you the savings which would eliminate the idea of buying items to make money. Silly.

NetStar, Nov 3, 2017 IP
  3. peacelover20

peacelover20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear

You did not understand my point

The website gives you 3 euros for everyone purchased your items from your referral.

For example : i will posté a link of a product that costs 1 dolars.

You will buy it from my link.
    The result : I will have 3 euros because I sold a product even if the product costs 1 dollar. The affiliate program gives me 3 euros and sometimes they gives 5 euros for every product sold.

They are paying high because you are playing the role of their advertiser.

peacelover20, Nov 4, 2017 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You may be missing something.

Noone is going to sell a $1 item then turn around and pay $3. Other wise someone will spend 1,000,000,000 to make 3X. You most likely did not read all of the fine print.

NetStar, Nov 4, 2017 IP
  5. peacelover20

peacelover20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply

However if you want an easy and clear way to make money online . Please tell me . I need to make money online .

peacelover20, Nov 4, 2017 IP