1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CASH, PRIZES AND 100% COMMISSION IN MARCH!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Swerd, Feb 20, 2014.

There is nothing wrong with a little healthy competition, especially if it means great prizes and the chance to earn 100% commissions! That's right. We are gearing up for an amazing contest; 4 week, 4 products to promote and prizes, prizes, prizes! Not to mention your chance at 100% commissions.
    There will be 4 products in the contest:
    1: Earth4Energy
    2: Easy DIY Aquponics
    3: Recondition Battery
    4: And introducing the all new Patriots Plan!
    You definitely don't want to miss this! We will be starting March 1 and continue for the entire month. Be sure to keep a spot (or 2) open on your calendars! It's time to see who will come out on top.

There are more details to come so be sure to look for our updates, where we will be unveiling the prizes! I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out on top!

If you have any further questions just contact Lish at

=====>>> CONTEST LEADERBOARD <<<=====

We will be updating the contest leaderboard every day! So you can see where you are ranking!

Thank you and if you have any questions please ask!

Regards,
    Drew

Swerd, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  2. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    nah no lambo mate, working hard for it though!

Swerd, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  3. cborrx

cborrx Member

Best Answers:
    I have been thinking of launching a niche site in aquaponics. Your product looks very nice, so maybe this is the kickstart I need.

cborrx, Aug 5, 2014 IP