1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cash Parking

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Goma, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I'm kinda a newbie at Cash Parking. Can someone sum it up to me how it works??? My understanding is you buy a domain pay for it be cashed parked and its automatically filled with Ads? And when people click on them you generate money???

Can this really earn good money??? And if yes are there anyways to make more from them other than looking for popluar domain names.

Thanks guys

Goma, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  2. nickflame

nickflame Peon

Best Answers:
    you have to buy a domain, park it with any good company for free like sedo, namedrive, domainparking, parked, domainsponsor, revenuedirect, exoclick etc... and they will create some pages optimized with good design full of ads and every time some one clicks an ad you are being paid. It is like adsense, only that here the ctr is extremele higy, for me is between 30-40% at sedo and 80% at revenue direct, and you are not getting banned for invalid clicks as they ignore the ip after one click.
    Methods how to make money out of them if you do not have a popular name are known only by few peoples and they do not go public. That's why they are so precious.

nickflame, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  3. Goma

Goma Banned

Best Answers:
    They are annoying though i find. You go searching for information and see like an google ad you click on it, when its actually another site cash parking. Well i think they are cash parking at least.

Anyways wouldn't that cash parking get drainned since you say they ban ip after one click. And this leads me to another question can you actually advertise specificly with lots of cash parkers?

Goma, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  4. nickflame

nickflame Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry , they do NOT ban ip, just ignore after the first click in a short period of time.
    For instance in adsense if someone came and press 10 times the ads consecutively you risk to get banned, but in parking programs you do not.

5. mrluke

mrluke Peon

Best Answers:
    these sites are quite annoyin for nthe user , but for the owner nmust be a nice little revenue

mrluke, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  6. nickflame

nickflame Peon

Best Answers:
    I make several thousands out of them, but why are they annoying for the user?
    They are simply portals with links to more relevant sites.
    It is better than mfa, or other sites.

7. Goma

Goma Banned

Best Answers:
    Ya its better than mfa thats true. Is there a big different between who you cash park with? Or are they generally all the same.

Goma, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  8. ianternet

ianternet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its a simple domain parking I just posted a small info about domain parking once I found out business.com got sold

ianternet, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  9. rajiwebstar

rajiwebstar Peon

Best Answers:
    Domain parking works well only if you have good traffic towards your domain(s);)

rajiwebstar, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  10. TravisReynolds

TravisReynolds Guest

Best Answers:
    So do you guys actually make a decent earnings on these?

TravisReynolds, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  11. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can get a good domain name that people would naturally type into the browser then it can be quite profitable.

Gallito, Nov 13, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.