1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$$$ Cash-In On This $5BILLION Health Niche – Converts up To 10.5% $$$

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by MoritzB, Oct 26, 2013.

Hello together,

What’s the niche I’m talking about? It’s HERPES.

It is estimated that herpes victims will spend $5 billion worldwide on products and treatments for herpes. No wonder since the Center for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that in 2013 about 65,000 people will contract the herpes virus…each month! (http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm) And this is in the United States alone. No wonder the search volume has been high for years (and will be for the foreseeable future).

[​IMG]

Ok, so the herpes niche is BIG (500,000 montly queries for "herpes" alone)…but we are not the only game in town.

Why would you want to promote us?

There are 3 reasons why it makes sense to promote the Ultimate Herpes Protocol:

1. More $$$ for you

a) We are one of the few merchants that pay out 75% commission – not 59% or even 50% like others

b) We are the only ones who reward super affiliates for their efforts.

You can make up to $5 extra for each sale as our way to say thank you. Here’s an overview of our bonus payment plan:

200-400 sales --> $2 per sale --> 300 sales = $600 bonus for you
    401-700 sales --> $3 per sale --> 600 sales = $1,800 bonus for you
    701-999 sales --> $4 per sale --> 800 sales = $3,200 bonus for you
    1000+ sales --> $5 per sale --> 1,000 sales = $5,000 bonus for you

c) To get things started we offer an extra bonus for October and November.
    Each affiliate who sends us 100 sales gets an extra bonus of $500. You want more?
    SEND US 1,000 SALES AND YOU GET $5,000
    . That’s cash straight to your PayPal account. And remember…starting with 200 sales you will qualify for our bonus payment plan which guarantees you consistently receive the highest payout on the market.

2. Higher conversions

a) We are seeing affiliates with UP TO 10.5% CONVERSION RATE!
    [​IMG]

b) Unlike other merchants we don’t just drop our product on the market and ignore it as you can see in our constant bumping of this thread.
    We are actively driving traffic to the offer ourselves. Why would you care?
    Because we have money on the line and we make damn sure to get the highest conversion possible. Check our site and you’ll constantly see us running A/B-split tests to improve on our sales message.

c) We are the only merchant who has an exit redirect on their page. It has been proven that exit redirect oomph conversions. And we don’t just have one, we have 2 exit redirects in place.

d) We are the only merchant with a down-sale offer. It goes for $32 and you get 75% of that as well.

e) We are the only ones with a VSL (video sales letter) on the market with massive social proof. VSLs have shown higher conversions in almost all markets and if the visitor doesn’t like it he’ll be redirected to the text version.

f) Pick one of our 4 different landers. Don't like any? Ask us and we provide a custom lander just for you. We are even ready to change the price of the product if you want us to.

3. Product & Support

a) The highest conversions are useless if buyers get a low quality product. This won’t happen with our offer. The information the customer receives is based on newest scientific studies, easy to digest as well as to apply and our bonuses provide additional value that is felt.

b) We care for our clients and affiliates. You have a question, we answer. You want to know what promotional methods work? We’ll help you out as best as we can. Want to know what we're up to (A LOT). Shoot me an email and I'll tell you. We know that your success is our success so let’s make some money together!

Our product: http://ultimateherpesprotocol.com/

Affiliate Tools: http://ultimateherpesprotocol.com/affiliate-resources

Contact (if you need any help or additional tools):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    WARNING: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY A HECKLER / POSSIBLE COMPETITOR. DO YOU WANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO SOMEONE WHO'S THROWING DIRT WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE PRODUCT OR TO HUNDREDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS?
    THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    MoritzB, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  2. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No buy now button loaded on your main sales page? Videos just froze up, didnt get to actual sales page until I tried to back out of it. Just an FYI

auburnfan23, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  3. MoritzB

MoritzB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We are using a delayed buy button which only becomes visible a couple of minutes into the video.
    Today we switched to a new site structure with improved mobile compatibility as well as faster page and video load but experienced a small hick-up in the off-peak hours (lasted less than 30min).
    Looks like that was just when you checked.
    It's regrettable yet we're already seeing an increase in conversions from the change.

MoritzB, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  4. PhiladelphiaIM

PhiladelphiaIM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Another scam health product preying on people who are seeking real medical treatment.

You cannot cure herpes or get the virus of out someone's body.

PhiladelphiaIM, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  5. MoritzB

MoritzB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PhiladelphiaIM, unless you are a medical researcher specialized in treating herpes and looked into our product please refrain from such unwarranted comments. Thank you.

MoritzB, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  6. PhiladelphiaIM

PhiladelphiaIM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    http://medweb.mit.edu/wellness/programs/herpes.html#treatment - "There is no cure for herpes, but antiviral drugs can help you manage outbreaks and relieve symptoms" and "Despite claims that certain supplements or other alternative approaches can successfully treat or prevent herpes, there is no good evidence that these approaches are effective."

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - "There is no treatment that can cure herpes. Antiviral medications can, however, prevent or shorten outbreaks during the period of time the person takes the medication. In addition, daily suppressive therapy (i.e., daily use of antiviral medication) for herpes can reduce the likelihood of transmission to partners."

First off, you don't know anything about my credentials. If I shared them with you, you would retract your earlier statement.
    Anyway, I'm just protecting the community from another baseless health scam.

Finally, I'm quite sure you don't have permission to use the logos of the institutions at the bottom. I'll be sure to let them know.

PhiladelphiaIM, Nov 10, 2013 IP