1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Casecov - Phone Case Cover with Design

Discussion in 'Sites' started by najilil, Sep 17, 2022.

Why are you selling this site?
    we want to sell my website , my webstore casecov.com we need fresh money for marriage activity. and we know there is someone that can operate and make this webstore go further.

How is it monetized?
    monetized with selling product Phonecase by design.
    1. we will give you our supplier number and inform them that you can be the new partner for them.
    2. we also give you all the design material for all products uploaded as catalogue
    3. if you can bid now, so one of our paypal account also will be given for you.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    no. there is no social media account for this webstore. I did not create one

How much time does this site take to run?
    1 day after purchase, all the email acount, webstore, and ionos account and domain name will be transfered for you. the cost is only for hosting and domain. and also some marketing cost.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    the chalenges is on marketing strategy and marketing optimization. you need some research before running ads

Attached Files:

najilil, Sep 17, 2022 IP