1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Case against google need help/advise

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by humtuma, Jun 20, 2022.

Its a long story but not possible to tell the whole story. Google is unfair between in Google Ads. I want to file case against google in france not in India. Because France take action fastly. If possible to file against google via online in France. Please help me. There are different type of google account but the problem is whole business is crashed due to there behavior. Please help me how to file the case against google. My friends are saying do other business or leave its a big company.

In short i can tell this only-

Support you have two google account [Normal Account And Monthly Invoicing Account]

Normal Account And Monthly Invoicing Account. They are giving preference to monthly invoicing account. I have apply multiple times for Monthly invoicing account but they reject again and again. Always different reason.

You can compare between normal account vs monthly account. Suppose you run two different compaign or run same compaign on different account . You will see the best result in Monthly Invocing account not the Normal account. I am facing this issue since last 2years and now my business almost dead.

humtuma, Jun 20, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What's the french connection aside from "I think the legal system is quicker"?

Law suits are normally based in the defendant's place of residence (ie USA) although in a multinational like Google you could probably bring your case with their Indian representative. If the misdeeds were done by Google France then you'd have a case against them.

As for filing online, you need to get a French lawyer to instruct you in the right way to bring that action. Just getting set to deliver your initial formal complaint is going to be expensive so ask your lawyer for an idea of what this is likely to cost for each step you take.

Now... my lawyer is a mischievous type and is all for sending letters to see what response he gets. Often the first letter will start a dialogue and get both parties working towards a resolution.

Your friends may have a point about leaving it and working on other parts of your business but only you will know if it's worth spending some $$$ taking a gamble.

sarahk, Jun 20, 2022 IP
  3. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer french becuase someone told me. They will provide you the solution asap. I can not move to other business i am in this field since many years. In India, i know there will be no solution i will get. They have big lawyer. Google customer support challenge me for the case. After listening that i am too much frustrated. I have already asked many authorities what are the possibilities. My business has been shut down due to them.
    I have given idea in late November/december 2017 to google ads. And google ads start offering direct to big companies like Hyundai,Mcdonalds etc All this happen in India. This happen in 2018-2019.If they are offering direct to companies then why they are providing the adwords certificate. I stopped providing the feedback to them. There employees are not good. Now they have cross the limit. Another example we can take Fiverr is accepted by Google ads but seoclerks is ban by Google ads where both works are same. Already many things happen but i ignore them.

humtuma, Jun 21, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Ok, let us know how you get on with the French lawyers. I don't know anything about the system there but many years ago I watched a show about buying property there and the house-buying legal process was... unconventional.

sarahk, Jun 21, 2022 IP
  5. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Right now , i have no idea. To whom should i talk. I am really depressed. Change the business is not the solution. I can not say everything in public but the google is playing monopoly now. Google is killing business nothing else. I prefer france because france already take some action against google. Google it.

humtuma, Jun 21, 2022 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You need to re-consider taking on Google. Google has hundreds if not thousands of lawyers sitting around waiting for something to do. They will have a field day with you and it will take the form of dragging out the legal process (i.e., your costs to continue) until you run out of money. Better to invest those funds in your business instead of taking on Darth Google.

jrbiz, Jun 22, 2022 IP
    Petergoff and sarahk like this.
  7. Kianihosting

Kianihosting Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I understand they have been flagging your google ads and are taking them down.
    There are cloaking services available for in these cases which can be a great solution but costly ones at that.
    However, they are much cheaper than legal battles with google.

Kianihosting, Jun 26, 2022 IP
  8. Petergoff

Petergoff Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! Do you have some updates?

Petergoff, Oct 6, 2023 IP
  9. Johnny Mnemonic

Johnny Mnemonic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't like Google. When you report people for abusing you, they don't do anything. Then if you forget your log in info, you cannot unsubscribe from the premium service on YouTube. It means going into the bank. Although sometimes they aren't able to easily stop subscriptions you signed up for.

They don't seem to be stopped even if you get issued a new debit card.

Johnny Mnemonic, Oct 8, 2023 IP