1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CasCandra Dir has become authority site with 7 links

Discussion in 'Directories' started by master06, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Event_King

Event_King Guest

Best Answers:

Ofcourse it matters. All that happens is webmasters egg-on a mistake, and the 'Congrats' signals only serve to ensure these people keep making the same mistakes.

This is not good for the site owner making the mistakes.

Event_King, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  2. master06

master06 Peon

Best Answers:
    its really interesting Event_King maybe you can see here: http://www.directoryrate.com for the details about my directory (position). First this is not a phpld or easy sendicate script. This directory have different script and theme and i have worked for this about 2 years.

Also Event_King tell me what is the directory or which directories you like - yahoo, botw, google dir, dmoz i think you dont know about directory market you must know, this is only a web directory and nothing is different from others like others. ;)

Now im sure this is good directory about this market. if you have got any directory or site maybe you can tell me their adress. 8 links are good success for me and lots of people like this you know...

Finally sorry for my grammar problems. English is not my native language.

Thanks,
    Mustafa

master06, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  3. Event_King

Event_King Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Master06,

I was commenting on the fact that Cascandra.com, will not stand out, as it has nothing unique about it. I don't know who you are, but saying I don't know this industry when you can't prove otherwise, (like many others) is very silly - and why would you do that?

I looked at directoryrate, and even that is a copy of sites like: directorycritic, so you aren't exactly setting yourself apart from the others either. My point is the more webmasters copy others, the less they will stand out.

Copying failure can only result in failure.

I like niche portals, I found one the other month all about Coffee shops and listing the best quality places in the UK, where someone can get a decent coffee. Now that's actually useful! :)

Event_King, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  4. master06

master06 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok Event_King you are right :) and i wouldnt say any more about this.

Thanks again,
    Mustafa

master06, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  5. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations! It is a great direrctory. :)

maldives, Apr 20, 2008 IP