1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Casale Payment Question...

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by boxing_fan, Mar 20, 2015.

Has anyone experienced payment issues with Casale this month?

They recently rebranded themselves as Index Exchange.

They always paid me Net30 for the last two years and never late once.

I go to check my payment for March, since it didn't come yet, and notice a very minor amount that was missing from my January payment.

I reach out to Casale and get told my February payment is not coming until mid-April because they are now net45 or net60 in some cases. Their website still says net30.

Of course I go a bit nuts, because we are talking about a lot of money.

In other words, when they rebranded to Index Exchange they changed the payment terms without notice and I would lose out on an earned payment this month, a payment that I was counting on for expenses because the new terms would push my February payment from being out this month to the midway point of next month.

My account rep is trying to work it out to where I get my February payment.

I wasn't sure if others were affected by this as well and how you were able to resolve the problem.

Please advise.

boxing_fan, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  2. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you read their TOS / FAQ It would state that they can change this at any time without any notice and unfortunately most people do not read this, the same thing happened when Fastclick rebranded to VCM and then again to Conversant.

lukey372, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  3. boxing_fan

boxing_fan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure about that because I've been with fast click throught it all and my net 30 never changed with them.

4. boxing_fan

boxing_fan Active Member

Best Answers:
    And I forgot to mention before, I did read their TOS. I have a copy and yes they can change their terms but it clearly says they will notify, via email, of any changes. They never notified me of any payment terms changes and acknowledged as such.

5. ralphslate

ralphslate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I was told the same thing in an offhand way - they told me that they weren't going to pay by PayPal anymore; I spent part of February with Casale and part with the new Index Exchange. I received the Casale payment, and when I asked when I should expect my Index Exchange check, my rep told me "the payment terms are net-60 for the new account". That is a pretty uncompetitive waiting period.

ralphslate, Apr 14, 2015 IP