1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cars website (PR1, High Traffic, Unique, 4+ years old)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by finweek, Oct 14, 2013.

I'm selling at cheap price really old, top quality and high authority website about Cars and Automobiles. The website has 4+ years history and unique content with more than 300 articles. The Domain Authority is 24 and page authority is 42.
    The website has high traffic of about 12,000 unique visitors for the last month and 25,000 pageviews.

The monetarization of the website is from banners sales, text links and blogposts sales. There are a lot of active links, which expire soon and can be renewed by you. You will get all the advertisers details and will be able to continue website business. The average monthly income is about 20-30 USD per month (average for the last 4 years).

I am waiting for your offers, as BIN will be discussed at private conversation.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
    finweek, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  2. flippingdesk

flippingdesk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 13
    Please share traffic proof. Is analytics installed?

flippingdesk, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  3. irockdworld

irockdworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Traffic proof. Also its not banned by adsense right? Or the website is penalized by adsense. Let me know.

irockdworld, Nov 5, 2013 IP