1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling carrieunderwoodpics.com, awesome traffic, no seo work ever done, traffic on its own!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jackdaniels187, Aug 20, 2011.

Traffic:
    Monthly Unique: 825
    Monthly page views: 1457
    Monthly income: 5.00

Willing to listen to all offers on this site!

Income is hit or miss. I used JuicyAds for most of the advertising but I truly think there is many more options then JuicyAds. They just don't pay enough! But I have been using some affiliate marketing and that brings the numbers up to 5 to 10 a month depending on the product for sale. FNcash has been pretty good, occasionally I'll make a sale and Ill make about 25.00 but that is normally every couple months.

When you look at the traffic there is two drop offs, that's dues to a server outages. I messed up a few things in one of the config files and paid for it by crashing the server. Being that this wasn't my main server I didn't get to it right away so both outages were about a 1 day in total each.

Why I'm Selling it -
    I want to try a different venue for making money online. The celebrity thing is fun and it does produce income but I would rather have one site that makes a ton of cash instead of 100's that make 20 to 30 a month. Plus I want to down grade my servers, I have 4 servers and I would like to take it down to 2 or 1 but I need to get rid of some sites first.

carrieunderwood.jpg

jackdaniels187, Aug 20, 2011 IP