1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CarpetCleaningCenter.info - AdSense Website with Domain and FREE Web Hosting!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by alexmills118, Jun 2, 2007.

Good Afternoon,

I have just acquired 38 turnkey sites, some of which I am going to sell here so that I can concentrate on developing a select few. Some of the sites have existing traffic but for the purpose of the sale, assume none.

Carpet Cleaning, despite being a terribly BORING subject was searched for 127782 times last month! Just think, with this high quality .info domain, you could further develop the site and corner the market!

As well as getting a great domain and turnkey site with professionally written articles, we'll give you FREE web hosting until January 1st, 2008 and one full month of FREE support from us via email, IM and private messaging. In fact, we guarantee that you will make at least double the amount paid or we'll give you your money back. There is no way you can lose.

So, how do you get in? Just reply to this thread or PM me with your bid. The auction will start at just $20 or you can BIN it at $50. This auction will run for 72 hours only. Login details will be sent and domain transferred only after we have received full payment via PayPal. I will here to answer any and all questions most of the day, except when I am at school.

Thanks for reading,
    Alex.

alexmills118, Jun 2, 2007 IP
  2. alexmills118

alexmills118 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can a mod please remove this thread? I accidentally reloaded.

Sorry,
    Alex.

alexmills118, Jun 3, 2007 IP