1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Care Adnow.com - SCAM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by thuonq, Dec 28, 2015.

Adnow.com its a pay per click ad / content discovery company, similar to Taboola .
    I have used them for a week and earned up to 2000$ .
    When i have asked them for the payment, they have deleted my account. After many tries to contant them i get told that the earnings are "writen off".
    Stay away from them , they are a SCAM company that DOSENT PAY.

that proof traffic my website in attactment.CARE THIS IS SCAMM

Attached Files:

thuonq, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  2. Ikmal Khanafiah

Ikmal Khanafiah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there. I've seen a thread like this a few weeks ago. As I said, this looks like a slander campaign. I mean look at it this way, first of all, you provide no evidence that they did not pay you. Secondly, the "proof.jpg" you provided is just your Google Analytics screenshot. I'm sorry but I don't read Vietnamese but at one point your impressions spiked by 100,000 which either means you have an awesome website with awesomely viral-potential content or you faked your clicks/impressions using some botnet. The latter implies that it wouldn't be Adnow.com that is a scam but instead you yourself are a scammer. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to make libelous allegations as you are making right now but I would prefer a more objective post. You say you have only used them for a week and earned up to $2000 dollars within that week. That's completely fine with me. However, look at it from their perspective, a sudden 300% rise in the stats and then drop out of nowhere...perhaps they think that you're the one ripping them off. In addition, based on everything that I've pointed out, your credibility to me is pretty much shot.

Personally, I've been using Adnow.com for the past three months. Earlier on I received a weekly payout on Saturday of $35. However, it has gradually risen to $40 a week now. They guaranteed me increased CTR and an increased eCPM. That guarantee has been made. Thus, to me, this company is not only credible but definitely NOT a scam. I would like to hear about the experience of others as this will provide much more positive feedback and an objective outlook.

Happy earning! :D

Ikmal Khanafiah, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  3. thuonq

thuonq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    will better if my account not locked.i can't login back adnow ands show more ! and my website have 1,5~2,5m visit/month.What trouble 2000/week ? i'llback use adsense

thuonq, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  4. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    what is your website niche and which company you use for that ?

fadhi123, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  5. Ikmal Khanafiah

Ikmal Khanafiah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You're locked out of your account? Really? Screenshots pl0x. :3

Actually, if you're not so confident with Adnow, I heard of this relatively new company called, Payclick. I'm signing up and going to see how things go with them. I'll let you know how it goes.

Just for more information, since you have that many visits a month Payclick offers CPM which might make you more money than a CPC model. I'm just saying, it's worth a shot. I'll let you know how it goes.

Ikmal Khanafiah, Dec 30, 2015 IP
  6. satruk

satruk Member

Best Answers:
    Adnow pay me sir..

satruk, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  7. streetjammer

streetjammer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

These guys are scam once you reach payout you get banned , they just deleted my account .

maybe they pay low earners but not every one . i feel like selective scam

streetjammer, Oct 21, 2016 IP