1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Car Modding Website - Blog + Dropshipping Store - Car Audio

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cronik, Feb 11, 2020.

Why are you selling this site?
    I had a partner who was going to help promote the site but he's been too busy with other projects, and so have I.

It really needs someone who is down to do some social media marketing, run ads and create more content. The foundation is already built, so if you're good at marketing or want to run ads and run a dropshipping business, then this is perfect for you.

I chose Orlando, because I am from there and the market for this stuff is huge, people will pay to order custom stereos and speakers all the time. Plus, it's a lot cheaper to target a specific area instead of the whole country.

How is it monetized?
    Currently, it has products for sale from Aliexpress. All very profitable. The source URL for each product can be found in the WooCommerce product pages so you'll have no problems finding the product for dropshipping.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No - I never got around to making accounts for it. I do have a spare Twitter profile with a few thousand real followers I can change the name and include it in the deal. Just message me and let me know if you're interested in that.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Depends. I believe a few blog posts a week and constant social media attention will go a long way with a website like this. Just target Orlando, FL facebook groups and hashtags on Twitter.

Other than that, it's just a matter of shipping the products. Money goes to PayPal as it's built on WooCommerce, but you can use Stripe or other methods.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    For me, it was just time. I didn't have time as I work a full-time job and am currently developing a web app that I'm much more passionate about.

Let me know if you're interested, I'll take the best offer, especially if you write me within 24 hours, I'll probably take the first offer if it's not crazy low.

Thanks for your time!

cronik, Feb 11, 2020 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Just brought price down to $15 - need to get rid of it so I can cancel my hosting plan!!! Send me a message or Buy Now if interested.

cronik, Feb 12, 2020 IP
  3. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Alright, well $5 is as low as I can go. Not trying to make money off of this obviously just want to get rid of it. Someone shoot me a message or buy now if interested.

cronik, Feb 16, 2020 IP