1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling CAR ELECTRONICS DROPSHIPPING STORE AUTOMATED WITH ALI TO WOOCOMMERCE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cronik, Apr 6, 2022.

WordPress/WooCommerce Dropshipping Business Automated Using the Ezusy Platform.

THIS IS A NEW SITE, WITH NO TRAFFIC, NO EARNINGS. THIS IS FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO START DROPSHIPPING AND RUNNING ADS TO MAKE SALES. I WILL HELP WITH THE SETUP IF YOU'RE COMPLETELY NEW.

It's a great domain! Easy to remember. It's got a clean, simple theme, which is very effective for e-commerce.

I will show you how to use Ezusy if you want help, at no extra charge. This is the foundation for a dropshipping business!

The bid starts at $15 and there is no reserve price. $15 is the lowest I will go. Don't forget, you're welcome to use my hosting until the domain can be transferred.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
    cronik, Apr 6, 2022 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    This is a new domain registered on GoDaddy. It can be transferred to another GoDaddy account but it will take 60 days before we can transfer it to another registrar. I'm willing to let you use it on my hosting while you wait.

cronik, Apr 6, 2022 IP